Whats for tea tonight?

SW meatballs (HEB), SW tomato sauce & lots of spaghetti. I have 1 of my Babybel Lights left from HEA today so will melt that on top. Followed by SW Eton Mess; raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, f/f yoghurt & 2xTesco mini meringues (2 syns). Yummy!!

Extra easy paella hashed together with the contents of my freezer and cupboard!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
lsf666 said:
Leftover spag bol again. Yummy :)

Not until after WI though!

Good Luck with your WI

We are having SW Egg & Chips & Mushrooms - DH having baked beans.

Kwise1 said:

Thanks x

Chips, Extra lean cumberland sausages, baked beans, tomatoes, eggs and bacon!

Followed by fruit jelly and total greek yogurt. Yum! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I made chicken and mushroom pasties with cauli and brocolli cheese.....mmmmmm! More sauce with the chicken next time.

sleepytimesadie said:
This sounds lovely...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

It was LUSH! :)))))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

We had a jacket potato each with salad, chicken, half fat cheese (HEXA) and shared a pack of pasta and sauce - nom nom!!

Somebody talking about crispy chilli beef earlier... made me fancy something yummy so I made crispy (i.e. really thin strips done in fry light till they were a bit charred) pork stir fried with carrot strips, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes in soy sauce, worcestershire sauce and vinegar and a spoonful of sweetener, with noodles - delicious! Oh, and strawberries for pud

Slow cooker tonight: e/l beef (HEB), aubergine, courgette, mixed peppers, red onion, button mushrooms, tinned tomatoes, veg stock, garlic & chilli. Not sure what it'll taste like but going to serve with rice & hope for the best!!

Quorn strips in a wholemeal pitta with homemade salsa and yogurt and mint dressing, salad and a few SW chips...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

son is cooking tonight so he is making burgers so they will be free on ee and some hm wedges and veg, really looking forward to a night off cooking and trying out his burgers

Good old Red Day fry up! :D

Egg, Sausage (syn free), bacon, lots of mushrooms and sauteed, sliced new potatoes (Actifry) & Tomatoes.

Followed by Strawberries and Mini Milk cut up on top.

Back