Whats for tea tonight?

Left over Chinese sweet and sour chicken from last night but as I am back on red day no rice or egg noodles for me boooo so will just do a couple of SW chips to go with it. X

Kwise1 said:
Salad and burgers for us as it's mega hot today!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did your sweet and sour chicken last night.... Blooming gorg thanks for the recipe :)

It went down so well, everybody loved it and couldn't believe it was SW friendly and only 2 syns :) x

Back on plan today for the first time in about 3 weeks so I'm having mild cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce (0.5) with HExA cheese, extra broccoli & spring onions thrown in served with a HExB pitta bread - comfort food on a green day :) x

A sunday dinner with as lowest syns as i can get it

Quorn sausage and spicy bean hotpot from the family feasts cookbook along with wilted spinach and courgettes

carbonara :)

I'm uhming and ahing now whether to have my normal roast chicken dinner, SW fish and chips with steamed veg, or some spaghetti bolognaise ( plenty of peppers, onions and mushrooms in the sauce and a little quorn mince. )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I am planning falafals and roast sweet potato, with pineapple and strawberries after.
It's my first attempt at falafals so if it goes wrong I might have to settle for jacket sweet potato and beans.

I had liver & onions with carrot & swede mash, roasted baby sweetcorn & peppers :D

breakfast for my dinner ;)

quorn sausages, bacon, fresh eggs (laid this morning heehee) mushrooms and tomato :)

little_bubblez said:
breakfast for my dinner ;)

quorn sausages, bacon, fresh eggs (laid this morning heehee) mushrooms and tomato :)

Us too but no bacon and beans instead :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back