Whats for tea tonight?

my cousin's husband has just moved in with me (see us soon on Jermemy Kyle haha) and he made us dinner - roast beef + salad with coriander, grapes, cherry toms, avocado, apple, cucumber and lettuce - yum

Here's my spicy quorn sausage and bean hot pot, roasted potatoes and creamy wilted spinach with garlic! Yum!

Would help if i added the photo! Lol!
Here's my spicy quorn sausage and bean hot pot, roasted potatoes and creamy wilted spinach with garlic! Yum!

Attachments

• image-386472782.jpg
    image-386472782.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 61
SW rice pudding

I made the SW rice pudding earlier , it was delicious and really filling . Has anyone else tried it ? :flirt2:

Snapper said:
I made the SW rice pudding earlier , it was delicious and really filling . Has anyone else tried it ? :flirt2:

I made a mega load of it last Sunday and believe it or not preferred it chilled it was gorgeous :)

we had a gammon joint with new potatoes and salad - mmmmm!! Followed by a mini twister for dessert :)

Have u got the re recipe id love to try it

Emmajoyce said:
Have u got the re recipe id love to try it

Half a tin of baked beans, with some low fat super noodles and a couple of shakes of Chinese noodle flavouring...... Easy peasy :D xxx

At the in-laws for dinner today so wasnt in control of my meal. Had 3 bird roast, roast potatoes, salad (lettuce, tomato, spring onion, sweetcorn), fried peppers and onions and garlic bread. Interesting combination of foods but was very yummy....no idea on syns though :(

Had a fab lolly for pudding :D need to check the syns on that too - anyone know??

Just had a lovely sandwich with Laughing Cow Light, low cal salad cream, wafer thin ham, sliced little gem lettuce, and a big ripe sliced tomato - very refreshing after the heat of the day!

Jacqui3444 said:
At the in-laws for dinner today so wasnt in control of my meal. Had 3 bird roast, roast potatoes, salad (lettuce, tomato, spring onion, sweetcorn), fried peppers and onions and garlic bread. Interesting combination of foods but was very yummy....no idea on syns though :(

Had a fab lolly for pudding :D need to check the syns on that too - anyone know??

Fab lolly = 4.5 syns :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

dacuckoo said:
Half a tin of baked beans, with some low fat super noodles and a couple of shakes of Chinese noodle flavouring...... Easy peasy :D xxx

YUMMY thanks will give that a go

Juicy Lucy, chips and side salad. NOMness!

dacuckoo said:
I made a mega load of it last Sunday and believe it or not preferred it chilled it was gorgeous :)

Kev made one huge pot last week and I preferred it cold with low syn ice cream sauces added... like mullerice without the Syns...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back