Whats for tea tonight?

Laura_carlburgess said:
Jealous your s&s is amazing :) x

Cheers hun ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Green day

But I still weighed out taglatelli pasta (little bundles came too 75g raw dried weight) with veggie Bol (onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, tomatoes and carrot - random but needed to use them up haha)
Pitta with crushed garlic HEB

Attachments

• image-3099272542.jpg
    image-3099272542.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 56
Jambalaya - my favourite comfort food

Tonight is Piri Piri chicken and wedges :eatdrink023:Was going to have salad with it but had one for lunch instead so will probs have some veg with it instead :)

I'm a bit late but just to say I made a mega Jaffa cake a few years ago and used melted dark chocolate. The jelly was fine!

SW eggs, chips and mushy peas.............with a chip buttie!

Nom nom nom

Quorn chickpea and spinach curry tonight. Might even have one of the sainsburys 1 syn low alcohol beers to go with it. Mmmm.

left over SW syn free chicken curry with rice and salad- yum :D

have to love slimming world. Who else could have this snacky tea as diet food :D

tonight I had a wholemeal roll (3 syns) as a larger one (rest HEXB), bacon all fat cut off, sliced tomatoes, dash of ketchup (1 syn) followed by a curly wurley (6 syns) as saved all my syns for tea time :) yum yum

JackieN said:
have to love slimming world. Who else could have this snacky tea as diet food :D

tonight I had a wholemeal roll (3 syns) as a larger one (rest HEXB), bacon all fat cut off, sliced tomatoes, dash of ketchup (1 syn) followed by a curly wurley (6 syns) as saved all my syns for tea time :) yum yum

Mmmmmmm a bacon butty ;)

Kx

Back