Whats for tea tonight?

I had veggie shepherds pie, nommy nommy nom nom :D

Left over bolognase with some pasta, loads of salad leaves and a bit of half fat cheese (HEX) - t'was lovely!!

As its Friday and the start of (hopefully!) a busy weekend at the pub, I shall have my main meal for lunch... Scrambled egg SW chips and beans... Followed by SW strawberry cheesecake... Then just a sandwich when I get back from work before starting work behind the bar at 8... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Friday night here is always a kinda SW treat night . So Doner kebab in pitta , coleslaw & salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

forrero roches

dont think i have spelt it right but has anyone tried them ? you use nutella and crushed rivita and they are like the actual thing aswell mmmmmm

Jacqui3444 said:
Spagetti and meatballs for me tonight with some low fat cheese (HEa) and some salad :drool:

Im giving this a try tonight for the first time Im looking forward to it

Am gonna try the Beef Kofta Curry from the Curry Heaven book with boiled rice and Bombay Potato also from the book but gonna add onions, mushrooms, green beans, pepper to make it more a side portion of veg curry - am hoping this will cover my 1/3 superfree ??!!

Am gonna try the Beef Kofta Curry from the Curry Heaven book with boiled rice and Bombay Potato also from the book but gonna add onions, mushrooms, green beans, pepper to make it more a side portion of veg curry - am hoping this will cover my 1/3 superfree ??!!

Yummmmmmmmm!! I love the beef kofta curry :D Delicious and so easy to make!

Back