Whats for tea tonight?

i had a tin of salmon with salad (carrots,peppers,tomatoes,cucumber and lettuce)

yum yum :)

SW kfc, SW chips and coleslaw yummmmmyyyy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken with actifried potatoes, beetroot, bns, carrots and sweet potato and roasted courgettes oh and steamed cabbage! Plus 2 Aunt Bessies Yorkshire puds (3 syns)

herb and chilli crispy potatoes with salmon in tomato and thyme and garlic sauce with sugasnap peas...nom nom nom...

Jacket Potato, Beans and Cheese

Kx

Going out with the hubby tonight to the harvester Im sticking to slimming world choices tho chicken breast and the salad cart lol

Think I am going to try a curry from 'The Takeaway Secret' book.

Dilema now is do I go for original (chicken) or green (veggie with rice) or extra easy (chicken and rice ) !?!?!

Last edited:
RoobyC said:
Think I am going to try a curry from 'The Takeaway Secret' book.

Dilema now is do I go for original (chicken) or green (veggie with rice) or extra easy (chicken and rice ) !?!?!

I have the same dilemma as I am contemplating the same thing haha

No, its not a slimming world book, but you can adapt the recipes to make them SW friendly.
This is where the donor kebab recipe comes from, so thought I would try it, I am going to omit the oil and replace cream with yoghurt and see how it turns out

Again because its the weekend we will eat our main meal at lunchtime... actually anytime now judging the noise from the kitchen... Kevs rustling up a Quorn curry and rice... smells good...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Spag bol tonight. :)

Back