Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I'm doing the Cottage Pie from the EE cookbook with loads of green beans and carrots for my 1/3 superfree

Already prepared just need to put oven once home :)

We are having chicken breasts marinated in Holy Cow Hot Garlic sauce (11 syns per bottle, used 1/3 of the bottle, so less than 2 syns each) and going to make some spicy veggie rice to go with - nom nom!!

Wannabethin1979 said:
That sounds lovely, how do you cook it?

It is lovely - it's on my recipe thread hun

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Barsi said:
We are having chicken breasts marinated in Holy Cow Hot Garlic sauce (11 syns per bottle, used 1/3 of the bottle, so less than 2 syns each) and going to make some spicy veggie rice to go with - nom nom!!

This sounds amazing. Never hears of the sauce thou where do u get it from? X

This sounds amazing. Never hears of the sauce thou where do u get it from? X

Found it in Asda - never had it before, but dipped me finger in the bottle and its blumming hot!! Its £1 a bottle at the moment as well, so a bit of a bargin. Can be used as a sauce, dip, marinade so very versitile as well. Hubby can't wait - it smells delicious!!

Just had a huge bit of marinated chicken and lots of salad was lovely

New potatoes, bacon, egg and beans

Barsi said:
Found it in Asda - never had it before, but dipped me finger in the bottle and its blumming hot!! Its £1 a bottle at the moment as well, so a bit of a bargin. Can be used as a sauce, dip, marinade so very versitile as well. Hubby can't wait - it smells delicious!!

Ooh it sounds delish going to have to have a look out for it. Is it in the aisle with all the normal marinates etc? X

Pasta with a tomato and mushroom ragu for me tonight...got WI so just need something light after. Will probas have with some salad and then strawberries for pudding :D

Tonight I'm doing chicken breast wrapped in bacon with 2 tbsp of Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (2 syns) with cheese from HEA, new potatoes, carrots, green beans and maybe some peas

Ooh it sounds delish going to have to have a look out for it. Is it in the aisle with all the normal marinates etc? X

Yes, it was. Its very very hot, but very nice :)

Back