Whats for tea tonight?

Bit of naughty day as we had a work night out to say goodbyes to people leaving and I ended up having half a bottle of wine, a burger and some fries! Eek!

Copied from my diary...

Dinner: Bacon wrapped mushroom stuffed chicken (Chicken (s), turkey bacon (s), mushrooms (s), scallions (s), quark) with butternut squash(s) roasties and mixed veggies (carrots (s), green beans (s), cabbage (s) and broccoli (s)).
Pudding: Fruit salad (pineapple (s), strawberries (ss), melon (ss) and raspberries (ss)) with total 0% yog.

It was DELICIOUS!!!

steamed haddock, new potatoes & veg yum!

steak jacket potato and salad, and i cant wait! lol

Joes pork & apple burgers , coleslaw and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm off out with the netball girls for an indian/italian/thai buffet...!! Not worried about the syns at all because I'm not a big indian fan - much prefer chinese - so I'll be sticking to chicken on the bone, rice and maybe a poppadom or maybe some pasta, though no creamy sauces just tomato based ;) xxx

Blondee said:
I'm off out with the netball girls for an indian/italian/thai buffet...!! Not worried about the syns at all because I'm not a big indian fan - much prefer chinese - so I'll be sticking to chicken on the bone, rice and maybe a poppadom or maybe some pasta, though no creamy sauces just tomato based ;) xxx

enjoy your night out

Im totally addicted to sw quiche and baked beans or salad

I'm not totally sure yet. I've got lean mince beef, chicken and also some cod in the freezer.

Any ideas on what I could do with the cod anyone please? I am on EE.

Moon Gazer said:
I'm not totally sure yet. I've got lean mince beef, chicken and also some cod in the freezer.

Any ideas on what I could do with the cod anyone please? I am on EE.

Bake it in the oven, and have it with SW chips and peas :) a syn free fish and chips on extra easy :p x

Whitey27 said:
Ooh that sounds nice - could u point me in the direction of the recipe please?

If you go in the recipe thread and search sw quiche its there, its a very basic recipe eggs cottage cheese mixed together with a filling of your choice then put in the oven but u will see it there x

Right, had a conflab with Kev looks like he's doing pasta Quorn meatballs and ss soup as a pasta sauce for tonight... So much to choose from on this diet that we enjoy... It's hard to decide...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Emmajoyce said:
If you go in the recipe thread and search sw quiche its there, its a very basic recipe eggs cottage cheese mixed together with a filling of your choice then put in the oven but u will see it there x

Thank u! Xx

Gammon, pineapple, SW chips and roasted veggies.

Back