Whats for tea tonight?

I'm not totally sure yet. I've got lean mince beef, chicken and also some cod in the freezer.

Any ideas on what I could do with the cod anyone please? I am on EE.

I tend to chop up some tomatoes, red pepper and chilli, add which ever herb is around (if i have fresh basil then that is always inc), frylight under the fish, pile the mixture on top and cover baking tray with foil. bake for 20 mins approx and voila! Serve with Jacket potato (which can be cooking away while you are prepping the tomato/pepper mix) and green beans.

I love it and do it with all white fish, smoked or unsmoked.

Pizza topped chicken (from SW magazine a while back), SW wedges and salad.

AND last night I finally had the chilli I planned to have aaages ago :)

xx

SW Lamb Rogan Josh with rice and a syned piece of nan - cannot wait!

We're on Liver & bacon caserole. Its cooking away in the slow cooker now, smells lush!! Will serve it with a nice big plate of vegies, maybe carrot & swede mash, sugar snap pea's & broccoli :)

Home made curry tonight with rice.

Going to use pataks tikka masala paste or maybe pataks madras paste not sure, I'll see which has the low syn count and decide that way.

Also going to use diced turkey tonight instead of chicken. Don't know if it's just me but I've noticed not only is chicken getting expensive for not a lot of actual chicken but watery when cooking?

Weighin tonight for me so I'm cooking a syn free chicken curry and rice ready for when I come home and going to have it with a mini naan yummy

Either chicken/pork stir fry with noodles or liver, onions and veg depending on what OH is in the mood for when he gets back from work tonight

Emmajoyce said:
Im totally addicted to sw quiche and baked beans or salad

I ended up tweating the sw quiche put tikka power spring onions and chicken it was amazing! also had super speed soup Mmmmmmm

I did a basic mushy pea curry using Garam masala, and blitzed, then played around with it

I did diced potatoes par boiled and finished off in the curry then I made chick pea and mushroom adding tikka spice,
another using chopped toms and madras with quorn fillets and the Ainsley lentil dahl
plain boiled rice and a sort of cucumber raita with lf fromage frais

now stuffed.com

just had a couple of quorn burgers...making syn free chips as i type

going to have a bowl of fruit with a muller light when the apprentice is on :D

Back