Whats for tea tonight?

I had chicken with a lovely mixed salad. Followed by a Curlywurly. (Because I kept hearing about them on this site!!)

Mushroom and lentil loaf, BN squash chips, savoury rice, Cannellini beans with tomato.

Strange concoction but very tasty !!

Bought the Sainsbury's veg ravioli and did it on toast I hated it but my dd n hubbs loved it I had baked beans in the end!Anyone else tried it ? It is really free on green isn't it? Thanks !

Beef casserole with loads of veggies (carrots, leeks, mushrooms, onions, parsnip, green beans, peas) with new spuds and cauli/broccoli on the side.

SW friendly roast with lamb and lots of veggies... Had a busy day yesterday and didn't eat much at all so today I am going to take time out to eat, exercise, and have a wallow in a nice relaxing bath, maybe slap on a face mask and have a pamper session...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

After last nights naughty Chinese buffet i will be having sw roast dinner x

At my mums - she has made fish cakes , rice and veg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Out for dinner at noodle bar! Mine will be chicken and veg stirfry on boiled rice..soy sauce to dip!!

Jambalaya :) Using Joe's chilli sausages!

Sw cheese,onion and tomatoe quiche (trying the primula light one off the website) with sw chips and beans.

Back