Whats for tea tonight?

pork dinner!:D

Ha ha, this always used to be a top topic at my old work with the girls, now I work with men they have no idea until they get home!!!

I'm having chicken stir fry with egg noodles tonight...yum yum!

Fish (not sure what I have in freezer yet) with HExB of roasted new potatoes & gujarati-style carrot & cabbage slaw from magazine

I've organised a night out to Wetherspoons tonight with some of the guys & girls at work.... Also a few that have retired over the last couple of years.... I chose tonight a it's steak night, so, steak, jacket & naked salad.... I've got a little tub in the fridge with 4tbs ltl mayo (2 syns) which I'll take, and I made sure I drove to the railway station this morning so I'll only drink diet coke (pre SW I'd walk 25mins each way and drink half a dozen pints of beer!!)

Last edited:
Debridger said:
I've organised a night out to Wetherspoons tonight with some of the guys & girls at work.... Also a few that have retired over the last couple of years.... I chose tonight a it's steak night, so, steak, jacket & naked salad.... I've got a little tub in the fridge with 4tbs ltl mayo (2 syns) which I'll take, and I made sure I drove to the railway station this morning so I'll only drink diet coke (pre SW I'd walk 25mins each way and drink half a dozen pints of beer!!)

That's very well planned, and it deserves a well done, don't think I would be so strong willed... xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Been a minimins lurker for a while but have eventually decided to post in the hope it gives me a good kick up the bum lol

Tonight I'm having roasted salmon fillet, actifry chips and lots of yummy mixed veg :D

Debridger said:

Very well organised and planned out...I am impressed :) x

Back