Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade spaghetti bolignaise for me as on Ee day.

Salmon & Oriental Rice...the recipe said to use pollock but I am not a big fish fan so going with salmon which I do like!

Probably some fruit or a muller yogurt for dessert...I can't have dinner and no dessert!!!

Same as last night as the mince made 5 burgers... So Mexican juicy Lucy burger 42g mozzarella HEA . (but in wholemeal pitta very nice :) HEB)

with SW chips (HEB) and salad

Roasted haddock with courgettes & tomatoes, roasted new tatos and salad :)

Having very low syn day due to the ben & jerrys at the cinema last night...

xx

I'm a newbie! Hi all.
All your dinners sound yummy. Since its only my 2nd week on Slimming World (lost 2lbs on first week, was hopin for more but always next week) soo im still to experiment with all the recipes. Maybe tonight im gonna have a jazzed up savoury rice with onion peppers and mushrooms with a large salad. Boring i know but not been for the big shop at Asda yet :)

Sw Chilli con Carne Mmmmmmm

Melt in the middle burgers (2) with SW chips, courgette, peppers and onions....

Post weigh in BBQ with friends ( wholemeal rolls and low syn bangers in hand so shouldn't be too bad syn wise) xx

Joes Pork & Chilli burgers , coleslaw and salad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having...

Bacon, Mushroom, Onion, Tomato, Spring Onion Omlette with beans:D

Sound gorgeous, how do you make them so they melt and not over cooked lol

Well, hmmm its the first time i am making them and not having them until I have been for the wi.

I have used 200g extra lean mince (seasoned with mixed herbs and bbq seasoning) used half a whisked egg to bind.

Used the mix to coat 1 babybel light.

I am planning on cooking them in a pre-heated oven at 180 for 20 - 25 mins

Unless anyone has any better ideas??:D

Back