Whats for tea tonight?

Laura_carlburgess said:
Sounds yummy :) I love savoy cabbage x

We're having it twice a week atm!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wholemeal pasta, chicken breast, bacon medallions & mushrooms mixed with philadelphia light :)

We are having a sweetcorn & chilli soup to start & for main we are having a veggi rissotto with parmesan as HEa - Oh I love slimming world!!!!! hahaha

Pasta bake with a side salad :)
The pasta bake isn't really "on plan" but it's cheap and OH's favourite so I'm doing my best :)

Hi I'm a newbie :)
Yesterday was tricolour pasta with ham, Quark mixed with eggs, garlic, onion and peas.
Today was chicken, spinach and tomato curry from the EE meals in minutes book (adapted it for a Green day) served with Uncle Ben's pilau rice. Very nice indeed!

Noctu said:
Hi I'm a newbie :)
Yesterday was tricolour pasta with ham, Quark mixed with eggs, garlic, onion and peas.
Today was chicken, spinach and tomato curry from the EE meals in minutes book (adapted it for a Green day) served with Uncle Ben's pilau rice. Very nice indeed!

Hi newbie & welcome!! Your first meal sounds blinking yummy!! Does it end up like a carbonara?? I'm not a fan of quark but this sounds really nice & I bet it doesn't taste so awful with all those flavours xx :)

lsf666 said:
I remembered!!!

Grilled chicken with mashed cauliflower, potatoes and garlic (all mashed together) and some savoy cabbage :)

It was yum! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1153749024.jpg
    image-1153749024.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 62
Well, hmmm its the first time i am making them and not having them until I have been for the wi.

I have used 200g extra lean mince (seasoned with mixed herbs and bbq seasoning) used half a whisked egg to bind.

Used the mix to coat 1 babybel light.

I am planning on cooking them in a pre-heated oven at 180 for 20 - 25 mins

Unless anyone has any better ideas??:D

They worked a treat and tasted so synful - but no it was all free. I think I may have this pretty regularly after weigh in - cos it was scrummy and not time consuming:D

I had lentil and mushroom loaf, SW chips and tinned spaghetti (green day) needed my carbs today lol

Smoked haddock, roast potatoes, Gujarati style cabbage & carrot slaw (from magazine) & HExA feta

Weird combo but I enjoyed it on Tuesday when I had it (although I didn't think feta and smoked haddock were great in the same mouthful)

Back