Whats for tea tonight?

I'm struggling to make my way through a lamb roast dinner with masses of vegetables! For pudding, some strawberries and half a banana with vanilla mullerlite and then a snack of cadbury curly wurly and a pink and White.... I'm not going to be able to move!!!'

Tonight was sausages (morrisons eat smart ones), slimming world chips, baked beans and mushrooms. And it didnt feel/taste like 'diet' food!!

2 Burgers (Tesco finest beef steak burgers 2 syns each so 4 syns), wholemeal roll (HEB), low fat cheese slice (2 syns), actifried chips, "fried" egg, onions and courgettes and grilled tomatoes. Plus low sugar ketchup (1 syn)

Naughty day - worked put at 15 syns. Oops:-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm having spicy beef and vegetable kebabs with Potato wedges.

Thai Salmon Burgers, coleslaw and salad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Salmon Stir Fry and then probably fruit or a yoghurt, went a bit over my syns today

Looks like it'll be pasta with homemade tomato sauce, chicken and bacon. Xx

Noodles tossed in soy sauce, chicken and mushrooms :)

SW Chips
Cod Loin
Musy Peas

Heaven :)

Laura_carlburgess said:
Either having chicken stir fry or chicken kebab with SW chips and salad. Depends what I can be bothered to make x

Forget that after a nightmare last night so super tired today so it's switched to EE day and spag Bol leftovers :) and a early night for me.

Was going to be Roast Chicken with actifried potatoes, roast veg and steamed brocolli and savoy cabbage BUT I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer so it's now veggie pasta - loads of tinned tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, courgettes, aubergine, peas, peppers, beans and some roasted peppers from a jar (no idea of syns???).

We'll have this yummy concoction with wholemeal pasta - perhaps spagetti. I can't wait :)

Back