Whats for tea tonight?

BeckyBunny said:
It was lovely! Had some tesco reduced fat sour cream and chive dip on the side out of my sins. Mmmmm!

Did you make the kebabs or buy them? If so how many syns? X

Roast pork dinner I love a good roast however I think I might die cooking it in this heat.

xxx

Some sort of curry with chicken (currently defrosting) & rice. Not sure which one so will be looking in the SW curry recipe book soonish.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmajoyce said:
Ohh please tell me the secret reciepe :)

Dry fry 5oz of pork and same of prawns using fry light. Put on a plate. Cook fine thread noodles as directed about 200 gFry light again and fry 3 cloves garlic with 1 inch grated Ginger, add 6 chopped spring onions and 1 finely chopped onion. When softened add 300g pack of stir fry veg ( I had a 500g one) and 1 tbsp curry powder. When cooked add noodles and 6 tbsp dark soy sauce and mix together. Push this to one side in the pan and add 4 beaten eggs. Scramble these in the pan then mix them through the veg. Add the pork and prawns and stir it all together. Tastes absolutely fantastic!

Im having a homemade chicken tikka masala curry with brown rice :D

Lol sounds lovely apart from the death by cooking part! I just had the oven on to cook my quiches for lunch and that was bad enough! Good Luck x

Hehe fortunately I cooked the pork last night while I was trying out several unsuccessful recipes from here lol

I tried the cheese scones and they were horrible and the squidgy chocolate cake :sigh:

xxx

Nothing exciting lol Its just a jar I bought from morrisons a while ago well my partner did lol.
I usually buy sauces that are low in syns :)

mummy84 said:
Nothing exciting lol Its just a jar I bought from morrisons a while ago well my partner did lol.
I usually buy sauces that are low in syns :)

Ah ok. Back to the recipe thread I go :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry lol :(
I have just took a look and it will be 12 syns each for my curry but thats if just me and partner have it. If I let kids have some too then it will be only 9 syns per person :) Think kids are having curry too hehe :D

HPSaucy said:
Did you make the kebabs or buy them? If so how many syns? X

I made them with diced chicken on kebab sticks. I did a marinade made out of some tomato purée and some blue dragon sweet chilli dipping sauce which is 1 sin per tbsp. I used 3 tbsp to do 6 mini kebabs and left them to marinade overnight so it worked out as 1.5 sins each per 3 kebabs plus sins for the sour cream dip. if you can't be bothered to make them I know tesco do something very similar but not sure how many sins are in theirs.

Sorry lol :(
I have just took a look and it will be 12 syns each for my curry but thats if just me and partner have it. If I let kids have some too then it will be only 9 syns per person :) Think kids are having curry too hehe :D

Yeah we have a jar here too but also have all the ingredients to make it from scratch so to save on syns I'm recipe hunting :)

Back