Whats for tea tonight?

I had two egg omelette using 100ml whole milk 2/3 HEA with mushrooms and tomatoes... Early doors as going to watch Harry potter... Got there and just sold the last 2 tickets as we ordered so only 1 seat left! Grrrr and weighed out my cinema snacks and saved syns and everything!

Laura_carlburgess said:
I had two egg omelette using 100ml whole milk 2/3 HEA with mushrooms and tomatoes... Early doors as going to watch Harry potter... Got there and just sold the last 2 tickets as we ordered so only 1 seat left! Grrrr and weighed out my cinema snacks and saved syns and everything!

Still selling out?! Flippin eck x

KFC Style chicken not sure what we are having with it yet though
x

Quorn sausages (3) mash, turnip, carrots, green beans, broccoli with onion & mushroom gravy!

I'm having chilli, and as I wont be having it with rice I'm having it with scrambled egg, I know it may sound rank but I remember years ago having it in the states and it was oh so yummy! I'm a bit addicted to eggs at the moment! Lol x

I'm having chilli, and as I wont be having it with rice I'm having it with scrambled egg, I know it may sound rank but I remember years ago having it in the states and it was oh so yummy! I'm a bit addicted to eggs at the moment! Lol x

chilli for me as well - no rice but loads of mixed veg...

Can't say i'm going to try it.... but it sounds, interesting.

xx

laurawalker85 said:

Mmm would not have thought of that - ie the scambled element - but I do love hard boiled eggs and curry!!

laurawalker85 said:

That sounds yummy - a good red day recipe, thanks for the tip x

We're on a green day and are planning on Multibean Speed Chilli Sin Carne! :) Have loaded it up with speed & superspeed beans and will have it with yummy brown rice. :)

laurawalker85 said:

Chilli for me too as well tonight with mixed veggies x

Honestly, try it. It is really lovely and so satisfying. I tried it the other day with bolognase and that was very nice too. As I ran out of salad/veg thats all I had as a compliment to go with it.

Back