Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade burgers with HEXB bun, HEXA cheese melted on top, maybe a slice of bacon, SW chips, a big salad and BBQ sauce! Can't wait, avoided the healthy extras all day for this! lol

Not a clue until I get home! I did have dinner planned but OH has now had to go away with work and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon (nice of them to tell him at lunchtime today eh?!) so there's little point in me cooking what I had planned just for little 'ol me.

Will probably throw a jacket potato in the oven and bung something on top of it.

Must also resist the temptation of picking up a bottle of wine on the way home to drink while watching naff TV!

I've had a neutral day...and just not sure...
was gona have egg & bacon for lunch, then a type of carbornara..so EE
Then remembered I've some chicken, so was gonna do chicken egg fried rice, or noodles...ok, just found some torilla wraps that need using...arghhhh, decisions, decisions

Not a clue until I get home! I did have dinner planned but OH has now had to go away with work and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon (nice of them to tell him at lunchtime today eh?!) so there's little point in me cooking what I had planned just for little 'ol me.

Will probably throw a jacket potato in the oven and bung something on top of it.

Must also resist the temptation of picking up a bottle of wine on the way home to drink while watching naff TV!

I would cook it! If it's something yummy that you fancy. I must admit I eat better when I'm home alone, cause then I spend time making treat dinners for me, like "indian fakeaway" which was a chicken curry, with aloo gobi, SW onion Bhajis and pilau rice. :)

Also, I usually follow it up by a bubble bath and a book. :)

Red day for me today... Asda cooked chicken with a very large salad once I get back from Zumba and a toning class

Making the easy cheesy potato and pasta pie for a taster evening.
Whatever is left over is my tea.
Failing that, it's meatball and pasta night.

Syn free sausage, actifry chips, baked beans, mushrooms & tomatoes. :D

I would cook it! If it's something yummy that you fancy. I must admit I eat better when I'm home alone, cause then I spend time making treat dinners for me, like "indian fakeaway" which was a chicken curry, with aloo gobi, SW onion Bhajis and pilau rice. :)

Also, I usually follow it up by a bubble bath and a book. :)

I went one better and stopped on my way home to buy a nice juicy steak! So steak, SW chips, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and salad it is! Nom nom nom.

As for the bath and book then they are planned as well.

Unfortunately during the trip to the supermarket my willpower succummed and a bottle of vino fell into my basket. But hey, we've already agreed to a wine free weekend so it'll be well within my weekly syns, so I'm not gonna worry about it! Yummy food, hot bath and book, followed by trashy tv or a film while supping wine.

I love my OH to pieces but heck it's good while he's away now and again! He's ex-military so was away all week so I got used to the house to myself in the evenings. Since he left back in May it's been a bit of a shock to my system having him at home each evening! So I relish the odd time he is away!

I'm at the seaside and resisted everything all week so tonight it's fish and chips after holiday weigh in!! Naughty but back to speed soup tomorrow!! Xx

KFC style chicken Syn free, BBQ sauce,noodles and stir fried veg it was so yum but I put to much chilli in the BBQ sauce lol

x

Back