Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn chilli con carne, rice and salad.

Roasted chicken thighs, steak, jacket potato with beans and half fat cheese (HEA), mini courgettes, tomatoes and 'fried ' onions & mushrooms

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1425245584.jpg
    image-1425245584.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 55
Neopolitan Pasta - easy for making then reheating as taking kids to their swimming lessons.

0 SYNS plus a HEA Parmesan

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to attempt the canneloni from this months magazine. Looks yummy. Need to get the ingredients first. Has anyone tried stuffing them without a piping bag? How did you do it?

Going to attempt the canneloni from this months magazine. Looks yummy. Need to get the ingredients first. Has anyone tried stuffing them without a piping bag? How did you do it?

You could probably stuff them with a teaspoon, but they're a pain in the neck. I never knew how small canneloni tubes were until I opened a box recently! They were too fiddly for me :eek: so I used lasagne sheets that I boiled until they were floppy enough to handle, and then I made my own tubes!

hi ididthetubesandstuffedthemusing teaspoon then to shove ingredients down use the other end of the spoon it worked for me and the recipe is gorgeous ......my friend also did the recipe but used greseproof paper rolled tight like a piping bag and that worked for her, i hope you enjoy the recipe as much as me(what time we eating it lol)

catmonkey said:

Hey! I made this last night...soooo good! I didn't have a piping bag. Started off using a teaspoon but gave up quickly with that! Instead, I used my hands. Messy, but much easier!
X

quick tomato soup hope it is good for the losses.....

Chilli beef stir fry with noodles + salad. Am looking forward to it already, which is a bit sad considering it's not even 2pm yet! ;)

something with the fat free chilli chicken sausages that i just bought from my local butchers

they claim syn free- but imma count half a syn to be on the safe side :)

Last nights chunky minestrone soup & spag bol ( SW style of course )

YUMMY!

catmonkey said:

I put the mixture in a bowl and held the tube of canneloni in one hand and used a table knife to scoop mixture in until it's full. A tea spoon was too wide to fit in the tube. X

Well it's in the oven. Cannelloni tubes were £2.30 so I bought some lasagne sheets ANC made my own as recommended above. Looks so nice can't wait. Yum . Will let you know how it turns out but here's the one waiting to go in.

Attachments

• image-1598183574.jpg
    image-1598183574.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 55
Well it's in the oven. Cannelloni tubes were £2.30 so I bought some lasagne sheets ANC made my own as recommended above. Looks so nice can't wait. Yum . Will let you know how it turns out but here's the one waiting to go in.

Looks yummy hun. Enjoy! :)

Back