Whats for tea tonight?

skinnyminx said:
may even be better the food directory say they are free but the website say 1.5 syns I threw the packaging so cannot enter the figures.

They also do one in peppercorn sauce but slightly higher syns. There are quite a few of free / low syns lamb shanks in gravies as well:D

Please tell me the lamb shank in minted rosemary gravy is free or low syn :) have seen it somewhere on here so picked it up when I dis my weekly shop yesterday so hoping I got the right one x

loads....:)

Starter: homemade broccoli soup
Dinner: tuna steak with roasted BNS, carrot ribbons, asparagus and mangetout
Afters: eggy bread with fruit and squirty cream

All that lot for 1 syn :D -

Attachments

• Image0467.jpg
    Image0467.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Image0468.jpg
    Image0468.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 73
I had my superfree pasta surprise! With added bacon and chilli...it was sweeeereeettt!! Xx

Please tell me the lamb shank in minted rosemary gravy is free or low syn :) have seen it somewhere on here so picked it up when I dis my weekly shop yesterday so hoping I got the right one x

if it is the garlic and rosemary one from asda then yes....

if it is the mint one from asda no....

Salmon fillet with steamed broccoli and runner beans with a garlic/cheese Dauphinoise potatoes (x2 hea's per person for phily cheese and mozzarella cheese and 1 syn for butter)

Attachments

• image-1639869566.jpg
    image-1639869566.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Laura_carlburgess said:
Salmon fillet with steamed broccoli and runner beans with a garlic/cheese Dauphinoise potatoes (x2 hea's per person for phily cheese and mozzarella cheese and 1 syn for butter)

Ooh. Please share dauphinoise recipe!!!! :)

Slimming world chips, quorn nuggets and mushy peas :D

Sofartogo! said:
Ooh. Please share dauphinoise recipe!!!! :)

Well it was a recipe off the phily app. I used the following

4 medium potatoes thinly sliced
2 large leeks
Tsp of butter
200ml soya milk (light)
200g phily light garlic and herbs
50g mozzarella

So originally said 2 hea's and 1 syn but it split into 4 so very low in heas and not worth counting syn.

Sautéed leeks in saucepan, add phily and milk and melt and then layer it up and add cheese on top...it was blooming lovely.

I am a maintainer so my measurements are not precise measurements but you can work it out... X

yum

Pasta with onion, garden peas and garlic sauce. Don't know the proper name but it's from October 2010 mag I subbed onions for leeks as I didn't have any :)

2 large leeks
Tsp of butter
200ml soya milk (light)
50g mozzarella

So originally said 2 hea's and 1 syn but it split into 4 so very low in heas and not worth counting syn.

Sautéed leeks in saucepan, add phily and milk and melt and then layer it up and add cheese on top...it was blooming lovely.

I am a maintainer so my measurements are not precise measurements but you can work it out... X

Sounds fab, thanks! X

Had Bovril roasties, Quorn lemon and pepper escalope, minted peas and salad...very yum x

Laura_carlburgess said:

2 large leeks
Tsp of butter
200ml soya milk (light)
50g mozzarella

That sounds lovely. Will need to give it a go. Thanks for sharing.

Back