Whats for tea tonight?

Laura_carlburgess said:
Ur welcome it was yummy. If using hea's only need to syn the butter on a EE or Green day x

What about the milk? Is that not 3 hex? x

Joanne24 said:
What about the milk? Is that not 3 hex? x

Yes or syn it I used alpro soya light which is 44kcal per 200ml so again between four portions is 0.5syn per serving. As I am a maintainer plus I always have Friday night all day Saturday off plan my measurements aren't 100% so font take my word as gospel x

Quorn burger (1) in a wholemeal bap (HExB) with 'fried' onions & mushrooms & dairylea slice (HExA) with wedges and masses of salad

Maybe even a tbsp tomato ketchup if the mood takes me :)

Again as it's my day off plan I am having something I wouldn't have on a week day (but not exactly terrible) so it's fresh rocket and mozzarella pasta ravioli will sauté cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach to go with it...and will probably have a cheeky slice of garlic bread on the side :)

Going out with our Amy and the boys shopping so have no idea, will try and choose well...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

lwoolley said:
Im gonna have bolagnise pasta bake. Had it last week and it was the best thing i have eaten from the Sw recipes i have found

Do you have a link to this recipe? Is it on the forum, website or mag?

Im gonna have Quorn mince 5 spice stirfry on rice x

dudette2001uk said:
A roast chicken dinner tonight...might try to look for a syn free gravy recipe :)

Last week I made up some chicken bovril then just reduced it down till thick enough,but next time I might try and thicken it with a bit of instant mash to see what it's like :)

I_dream_slim said:
Do you have a link to this recipe? Is it on the forum, website or mag?

Im gonna have Quorn mince 5 spice stirfry on rice x

Im on the phone.right now its on slimmingeats website i think that ostensibly what its called. Will post a link later when Im on laptop

lwoolley said:
Im on the phone.right now its on slimmingeats website i think that ostensibly what its called. Will post a link later when Im on laptop

Bloody predicted text. It should say i think that is what its called

Last week I made up some chicken bovril then just reduced it down till thick enough,but next time I might try and thicken it with a bit of instant mash to see what it's like :)

I found a syn free gravy recipe on here, and we love it.

Serves 4
In a bowl put 3 x Beef Oxo Cubes crumbled (chicken if you're doing chicken or veg if you prefer) add about a pint or so of hot water and then add Mr Mash (same as Smash but I heard Smash is no longer syn free, whereas Mr Mash is ) and whisk until your gravy is the consistency you like xx

Supposed to be quorn moussaka buy hubby wants to go out for dinner so we'll see.....

Going to a friends birthday party, with includes a BBQ - I am going to try my best to be good.....and am taking a salad for her, so will definately have some of that.

Back