Whats for tea tonight?

I'm cooking the beef stew recipe thats on the SW website with home grown new potatoes and steamed green beans.

Not had stew for ages!! Hoping it'll be as good as my Mums :)

pasta with super speedy sauce and a large side salad :)

Supposed to be quorn moussaka buy hubby wants to go out for dinner so we'll see.....

Forget that...did not go out...did not feel like cooking...had 2 slices of wholemeal toast with chocolate spread!

emmyemms83 said:
What recipe do you use for your chinese curry please? It's my OH's favourite and we've yet to have it on SW as I can't find a low syn recipe.

We use a suma chinese curry spice mix (which is fabulous) as a base, with oil, garlic, onions and chilli. Then I throw in chicken, peppers, mushrooms, peas and anything else I have hanging around. And banana and raisins, as we like fruity curry Add some chicken stock, and some coconut milk. The oil and coconut milk are synned but by the time it's been portioned out, it's probably only a few syns per serving.

pebbles67 said:
Roast pork with roasted butternut squash, roasted turnips from the garden, runner beans , kale and carrots from the garden.

We had the exact same thing but with basil potato dumplings. Lush

Quorn burgers (1) wholemeal pitta bread (HExB) coleslaw made with red cabbage, red onion, apple & salad cream (2), roast asparagus, SW wedges & salad

Not sure as was going to have lamb shanks with steamed broccoli and green beans with new pots but just called OH at work and as he's been working all weekend he wants a curry tonight...on a Sunday night? Haha :)

I said we will see later (keep him guessing lol) so if I have a curry will go for the chicken rogan Josh (6.5syns) with boiled rice (FF) no naan or poppadom (that will kill me thou)

Roast pork (I'll be skipping the crackling!) x

Leftovers from our BBQ party yesterday!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pasta + sauce! im going to make the sauce myself, with passata, red onion, mushroom, grated carrot, a very baby corns and a bit of chorizo just to taste!

Pasta salad :D

I think I might have a quiche with beans and salad/homemade coleslaw. Yum!

:eatdrink051:

Kieragh1515 said:
R the kiddies back?

Yay !!! They are back - Friday

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back