Whats for tea tonight?

Orange, balsamic and rosemary glaze chicken with rice and veg yum yum!!

Simply cook lamb shank, potatoes, spring greens and loads of mint sauce. S W strawberry mousse for afters, then half a melon and then choc options with rest of milk allowance with 2 double choc alpen lights HEB. Happy days

Aldi's pork shank with apple and cider sauce, roast taties, lots and lots of veg, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, leeks and beans

followed by choc cake, fruit and yog/quark combo

RoobyC said:
Aldi's pork shank with apple and cider sauce, roast taties, lots and lots of veg, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, leeks and beans

followed by choc cake, fruit and yog/quark combo

Do u know if the aldi's lamb shank in rosemary/mint sauce is syn free or low syn? X

Cold pork left over veg and new pots made into bubble and squeak red cabbage, syn free apple sauce, Kev's own recipe... nom...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Gonna make SW quiche :) with a baked potato and salad :D

Oh is the pork shank free? Love meat
Oh right thanks, the Tesco Simply Cook Lamb one is free on red and ee! Dont understand how it is really as it is a bit fatty and it has lovely minted gravy, but was advertised in the S W mag some months ago. I often have it, it really is nice and of course syn free yipeeeeee:family2:

hollys nan said:
Oh right thanks, the Tesco Simply Cook Lamb one is free on red and ee! Dont understand how it is really as it is a bit fatty and it has lovely minted gravy, but was advertised in the S W mag some months ago. I often have it, it really is nice and of course syn free yipeeeeee:family2:

Agreed, it's absolutely lush!x

RoobyC said:
Lamb shank is 3.5 syns each

Agh thanks not too bad then. I take it, the sauce is the syns?

I won and were having the lamb yum yum (and chucked in some shallots and garlic cloves in the pan) with garlic and rosemary roasties, broccoli, green beans and leeks yum :)

I can't understand why it is free when you can visibly see big chunks of fat on it ?!?

I bought the pork shank as there were less cals and fat than the so assumed it would have been less - oh well 3 is not too bad for main meal

Quorn meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti x

Roast chicken (HEB) with actifried potatoes, sweet potatoes and bns, roasted carrots, courgettes and steamed cabbage and sprouts.

A rare green day for me so only 1 breast as a HEB. (hope I'm right with this as I'm usually on EE)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken breast, oven cooked, with piri piri seasoning on, 'roasted' new potatoes, celeriac and courgette, steamed brocolli, cabbage and asparagus.....it was yummy!

Back