Whats for tea tonight?

And a piccie :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Looks nice but just remember if yr on a green day the chicken is a HEB and yr only allowed 113g raw weight ;)

hollys nan said:
Looks nice but just remember if yr on a green day the chicken is a HEB and yr only allowed 113g raw weight ;)

Yep - I even weighed it!!!

Green day chilli! HEB extra lean mince 85g, tinned tomatoes,onions, loads of crushed chilli, and I mean loads love it hot and brown basmati rice, melon,pinapple then 2 alpen double choc lights and choc options and rest of milk allowance, lovely jubbly!

Green day! Quorn meatballs in homemade sauce with pasta and hex a of cheese! I'm gonna have lots as don't wanna pick later!!!

Roast chicken with lots of veg x

Supposed to be gammon egg & SW chips but may go for roasted veg & salmon instead....

Supposed to be gammon egg & SW chips but may go for roasted veg & salmon instead....

Change of plan....I'm having a 'grill' up....Quorn sausages, Bacon, eggs & beans.

I had 3 fish fingers (6 syns) with mushy peas & SW chips :D

Im on Extra Easy (just finding my feet) so this is what ive just had
onion and garlic fried in frylight
spaghetti boiled for eight mins then thrown in pan with some fresh chilli's, chilli flakes, halved sugar snap peas then a egg whisked into it. Then added in a tin of crab meat
Topped with plenty of pepper and parsley and served with a salad.

Yummy

Red day for us - Slow cooked chicken breast with huge salad!! Lettuice, onion, celery, tomatoes, eggs, cucumber & HEb of boiled new potatoes - oh & frylights ceaser dressing - YUMMY!!

I'm going to have home made falafel burgers, sweet chilli carrots and rice.

:)

Beef savoury rice with 2 burgers (6 syns) and steamed green beans and baby broccoli :)

Bit of a mixture but very nice

Attachments

• image-2914199002.jpg
    image-2914199002.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 56
Eeks beef chow mein and fried rice from the Chinese... I was mega hungry, been on the beach all day as on holiday...

1 salmon fillet cooked in foil parcel with dill/lemonjuice/ splash of white wine. new potatoes, carrots and brocolli. Extra easy day
pud..... melon, pineapple,raspberries,strawberries

Back