Whats for tea tonight?

Fancy fridge rice tonight. Probably add a couple of chopped up quorn sausages....I've finally run out of free ones, so have to syn them.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Forgot to take anything out of the freezer to defrost this mornign before elaving for work so guess it'll be either pasta with evgt, tomato based sauce and quorn peices or haddock with veggies and eithe rnew potatoes or SW chips - quorn pieces and haddock are the only things in my freezer at the moment that can be cooked from frozen!

Joes burgers with cheese on top, butternut chips in the actifry, garlic cheese mushroom and salad. Followed by raspberry ripple dessert

Not strictly tea, but our main meal will be Quorn curry and wild rice... Jackie is off today so we are going to eat it lunch time instead while its quieter...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Red day-baked salmon salad!

EE - chicken wrapped in bacon (fat removed), 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (1 syn), with 42g RF Cheddar ( HEA) with SW wedges and roasted peppers, tomatoes, onion and mushrooms :)

I'm going to have hot and spicy chicken, with sw chips and salad (i think)

might just pig out and have a load of tomato ketchup with my chips :O haha

Tuna pasta bake, packed with veg, using passata as the sauce......and saving left overs for tomorrow night when I get home from work.

Back