Whats for tea tonight?

Kieragh1515 said:
Whatcha getting?

Am leaning towards Chinese. It's been months!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Homemade veg soup for me, carrot, broccoli, onions, leeks, butternut squash, curly kale and a few potatoes thrown in for good measure! All cooked in chicken stock, garlic, chillis and herbs! Can't you tell I weigh on a Wednesday!!

quorn chilli with mexican baked beans topped with cheddar cheese and ff natural yoghurt, SW potato wedges, corn on the cob:)

Sounds lovely!!

made turkey meatballs ,a homemade tomato pasta sauce and had that on its own, hubbie and kids had spaghetti with it . ( im on a red day )

Mixed bean chilli with steamed rice and sw Cayenne pepper/smoked paprika wedges (got to have a bit if half and half don't u :) haha)

Dessert will be fruit and natural yogurt

I'm thinking a chicken salad, as I'm out from work my cousins little girls birthday party I WILL avoid the cake and nibbles lol so will take some fruit x

Tonight I plan to make a chicken curry (using madras powder and tinned toms to make the sauce) then bulk it out with plenty of veg and fresh chillis

Homemade curry or chinese, depends if we got noodles in cupboard lol.

Am making chicken balls in sweet+sour sauce( not sw friendly !) with noodles and stirfry veg, I will have something else instead of the chicken balls tho :(

Asda rosemary and garlic lamb shank syn free with loads of veggies...

Back