Whats for tea tonight?

I will be going out after weigh in and it's my last night of holiday. Possibly disastrous combo I hope!!

Am making chicken balls in sweet+sour sauce( not sw friendly !) with noodles and stirfry veg, I will have something else instead of the chicken balls tho :(

can you make chicken felafel like balls instead. chicken whizzed up with spring onions, chinese 5 spice, bit of ginger an egg and whatever else you got. then fry them. xx

Tonight is pizza topped chicken, with sweet potato wedges and salad.

Good job I went for low syns after I found out my chosen lunch is 10.5 syns!! :O

xx

pebbles67 said:
can you make chicken felafel like balls instead. chicken whizzed up with spring onions, chinese 5 spice, bit of ginger an egg and whatever else you got. then fry them. xx

Ooh no but I might make the chickpea ones I could just eat them now !!
Thanks pebs :)

Sticky chicken and vegetables. My husband is willing to try cooking it, as we both think it sounds really yummy :)

Quorn pieces with pasta and veggies in a tomato sauce - weigh in night so needs to be something quick and easy.

Beef stew with garlic & mustard mashed spuds served with cabbage (for me) and broccoli (for him that hates the cabbage).

Chicken, bacon and leek frittata. It's a meal all four of us will eat so no making 2-3 different dishes.:D

Last night SW Chicken, Lemon and Garlic Casserole- AMAZING!!!!!
Tonight trying SW Beef Dhansak then SW chocolate mousse for pud.
Only just started so trying a different SW meal every night.

tonight i doing chicken with mushrooms.

Then adding runners and carrots from the garden.
new potatoes.

will use low fat frommage frais to chicken /mushroom juice for a sauce.

Am hungry just thinking about it. mmmm

xx

Back