Whats for tea tonight?

Mushroom risotto and salad and maybe some bits of crispy bacon mmmmmm.

Everyones food sounds so good it making me hungary already.

Just made my curry, Chicken breast strips, plenty of chilli, peeled plum tomatoes, onions and garlic, loads of rogan josh curry powder (will this have a syn value?) and a teaspoon of the chillijam mans three peaks chilli, This may be my lost post after tasting it, HOT is not the word for it

I had crab stuffed jackets.

Made jacket potatoes, scooped out the middles and mixed with a tin of White crab meat, spring onion, lemon zest and a little e.l mayo. Popped back in the skins topped with Parmesan and under the grill.

Served with salad. It was lush!!

enteralterego said:
Just made my curry, Chicken breast strips, plenty of chilli, peeled plum tomatoes, onions and garlic, loads of rogan josh curry powder (will this have a syn value?) and a teaspoon of the chillijam mans three peaks chilli, This may be my lost post after tasting it, HOT is not the word for it

if it's just curry powder from a jar it'll be free, if it's a packet with oils in it won't be.

Sounds tasty

Yeah its just powder, cool I have found my fav food to eat whilst on sw. Just next time maybe a bit of low fat yoghurt next time to deal heat down

Debridger said:
I had baked lemon & corriander tuna steaks (no lime lol), leftover wholeweat pasta, with a handful of petit pois & loads of mushrooms mixed in, cauliflower, runner beans, leeks & Brussels

That does sound nice, love corriander, never tried tuna steak which I feel I should have by now

I had chicken in oyster sauce with boiled rice from chinese :D

mummy84 said:
I had chicken in oyster sauce with boiled rice from chinese :D

Any ideas what the stns are for the chicken in oyster sauce?

Steamed chicken breast and green beans with actifried chips and tinned tomatoes. SO YUMMY. A new fave :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2621192180.jpg
    image-2621192180.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 44
Going to a mcmullens pub for the mother in laws birthday I will be sticking to sw so will be a salad or jacket potato x

Depending on how the weigh in tonight goes... If it goes bad then a little pizza & side salad ;) If it goes good then chinese :) Either way is a treat night as such... (Even though noodles are free and chicken in black bean sauce is only 5.5 syns?!) :) xxx

I'm having a fry up!!! Quorn Sausages, extra lean bacon, Baked beans, mushrooms, onions, fried egg and sw chips! Love it!!! :D

Back