Whats for tea tonight?

Cottage pie with loads of cauli and broccoli :)

Blondee said:
Depending on how the weigh in tonight goes... If it goes bad then a little pizza & side salad ;) If it goes good then chinese :) Either way is a treat night as such... (Even though noodles are free and chicken in black bean sauce is only 5.5 syns?!) :) xxx

Hmmm could just eat a Chinese :)

Stackhead- I had Piri Piri Pork last week.
It was lovely but quite hot- my mum really struggled with the Piri Piriness of it but I really enjoyed it.

Am having Moroccan chickpea stew with couscous- hopefully it will be yummy like the rest of the SW things I've had so far.

Stackhead- I had Piri Piri Pork last week.
It was lovely but quite hot- my mum really struggled with the Piri Piriness of it but I really enjoyed it.

Am having Moroccan chickpea stew with couscous- hopefully it will be yummy like the rest of the SW things I've had so far.

Ah thanks for that, I shall warn my sister not to try it then - she can't stand anything hot or spicy.

xx

Beef chill with veg, mini jackets and salad. Mixing a tiny bit of my hex milk into quark instead of having soured cream . Yummy.

I always have flexi syns after weigh in, tonight its nachos with chicken and in a bbq sauce with cheese, i'm thinking about 250 syns

Poached haddock with actifried chips and steamed cabbage :). Was yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1322455362.jpg
    image-1322455362.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 48
2 quorn chicken burgers = 5 syns
SW wedges
Sweet pototoes
Baked beans

Followed by some satsumas.
Yummmmmmmy:D

x

I had chicken tikka masala with brown rice & side salad :D 10 syns

it was taster night at class - was some really good stuff there...and lots of it too :)

moussaka, onion soup, courgette & leak rissoto, chicken & peppers, spicy lamb balls, lamb donor, roasted vegetables & rice, then 1/2 syn roulade and a lovely fruit salad.
when I got home I had a mugshot

Not sure yet I'm running out of ideas lol

Back