Whats for tea tonight?

Starter is mango chutney and onion chutney with a poppadom and homemade onion bajhi's and salad

Main is homeMade curry...not sw friendly but it is Friday night tonight am my official "time out" from sw for 1.5 days YEY :)

Everything in it is actually sw friendly and syn free in the curry apart from the ghee...any idea how many syns per tbsn?

Having it with steamed rice and chilli sw wedges and a wholemeal garlic pitta bread (HEB)

So EE day today and fruit for dessert

Not sure but might have stuffed peppers

Onion Bhajis (left overs for salad lunch lol)
Rogan Josh with HEXB Chicken
Boiled Rice

Syns - Mango Chutney (2 syns) (must make my own)
Cucumber and Mint Rita (1/2 syn)

Mouth watering at the thought......Had a jacket with chickpea dhal last night and i couldn't help myself by added a little mango and cucumber rita on the side........ Other half jealous lol yummy yummy :eek:)

Ok guys need your help, gong to hatvester tonight, what can I have that is either low syn or syn free?

SW Chilli with rice. Nom nom times.

Peri peri pork last night was very hot. Took me by surprise - not as much as my sister though, persuaded her to have a taste of the sauce and she nearly choked :D I'm not evil or nuffin :D

xx

Might have chinese tonight... Only had five syns today and chicken in black bean sauce is only 5.5 so why not :) xxx

I often have Melon to start if its with a group of people who have starters..........but normally i ask for this as a pudding lol

GREEN
Main course!!!!! Flame grill chicken breast.....now you can go either way....HEXB and have jacket spud and peas OR ask for the new pots without the butter....... Plus salad but watching the dressings and if your lucky they will have pineapple too :)

RED
I would have the biggest steak and extra mushrooms all cooked without oil/fat (i tell them i am allergic to any cooking oil or i take the low spray and ask them to use that lol ) i also have corn on the cob without butter plus the salad....... i use a HEXB on a bread roll if i really must have one lol

Hope this helps

It's Friday night, so that means it is lasagne night!! Normal beef lasagne this evening, no cheese involved, so syn free, served with a large mixed salad.

becciharland said:
I often have Melon to start if its with a group of people who have starters..........but normally i ask for this as a pudding lol

GREEN
Main course!!!!! Flame grill chicken breast.....now you can go either way....HEXB and have jacket spud and peas OR ask for the new pots without the butter....... Plus salad but watching the dressings and if your lucky they will have pineapple too :)

RED
I would have the biggest steak and extra mushrooms all cooked without oil/fat (i tell them i am allergic to any cooking oil or i take the low spray and ask them to use that lol ) i also have corn on the cob without butter plus the salad....... i use a HEXB on a bread roll if i really must have one lol

Hope this helps

Ooh I am liking the idea of the steak, just gong to check the menu out as well.

Salmon fillet with stir fry veg and noodles - and I'm glad I just wrote this because I'd forgotten to put the marinade on my salmon. Better do it now!!

Tuna Puttenesca. :)

Back