Whats for tea tonight?

Well think i may do spicy meatballs in ss soup blended sown to make the sauce c if i can get away with it as oh doesnt eat veg :) does any1 kno how i cud make a garlic type bread low synned?

Illbethin1day :) said:
Well think i may do spicy meatballs in ss soup blended sown to make the sauce c if i can get away with it as oh doesnt eat veg :) does any1 kno how i cud make a garlic type bread low synned?

Hey I usually use a coop wholemeal pitta as a HEB and mince up some fresh garlic and spray the pitta with the buttery fry light and put the garlic on and some herbs and grill it. Not obviously like a bit buttery garlicy French baguette (yummy) :) but a good second best x

Chicken salad or a mini roast dinner, depending how I feel after the gym x

I have some extra lean stewing steak with onions mushrooms carrots and stock cubes in the slow cooker. We will be having that with mashed potato and broccoli and cauliflower.

xx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Hey I usually use a coop wholemeal pitta as a HEB and mince up some fresh garlic and spray the pitta with the buttery fry light and put the garlic on and some herbs and grill it. Not obviously like a bit buttery garlicy French baguette (yummy) :) but a good second best x

Thats great thanx dnt have any buttery fry light do u think meltin a tsp light marg wud wrk mixed with herbs n garlic?

I'm making gammon with a fried egg and SW Chips and salad, nom nom!!! x

Illbethin1day :) said:
Thats great thanx dnt have any buttery fry light do u think meltin a tsp light marg wud wrk mixed with herbs n garlic?

Yeh I think so but that would need to be syn'd then... Or just use the fry light sunflower or extra virgin olive oil ? Just something to soften up the top of the pitta really :) x

Jacket potato salad and tuna but not till I get home from weigh in :)

We are having tonight.......

HEXB Chicken stuffed with HEXA Deli Lites Tomato and basil squares with super noodles and veg :)

Yummy Yummy

Ham hough with lentil and chickpea stew. Loads of root veggies in the stew too. Has been in the slow cooker all day and the house smells great. Really looking forward to dinner tonight and there'll be enough for left overs tomorrow :)

Chicken tikka, sweetcorn and peas :)

Back