Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken wrapped in bacon, with a tomato, paprika and Philly cheese sauce, SW wedges and a load of super free veg.

Attachments

• image-1314339446.jpg
    image-1314339446.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 40
For us tonight we're on Mung Bean wrap with chicken & roast veg for filling & a side salad with my new must have frylight ceaser salad dressing :D

SW quiche with peppers, mushrooms and red onion, js Harrisa flavoured cous cous, salad and homemade raita...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Marmita Kua from a magazine.

Emily1988 said:
Ohh that looks yummy! How did you make the sauce? X

I used some passata, added a little sun dried tomato paste (a couple of sins but worth it) a good sprinkling of paprika, a bit of garlic and chilli and a hexa of Philly cheese per person. Heat through so the cream cheese melts down and stir well. I always add lots of black pepper too.

We decided on chilli with slimmin world chips n half of my plate with salad with a dollop of ff greek yog n my hex a of cheese was lush :) Havnt had my hex b yet really dnt kno what to have as im stuffed :(

I don't remember if i've already posted what we're having today so doing it again won't hurt!

Green day - baked potatoes, beans and HEa grated cheese on top! Going to give the pots a good cooking in the micro and then frylight them and stick them in the oven to crisp up the skins

Today we are having Beef Cobbler with roasted veg followed by Lime Mousse..yum xx

I'm having chilli con carne! Yummy :)

Back