Whats for tea tonight?

Bunnylush said:
Lol butternut squash risotto ,love it x

It's amazing! Tastes really naughty but it's free on EE using hexA Parmesan. Only superfree in it is onion though and didn't fancy a side salad so ate 2 apples whilst cooking it and will have banana and grapes with a muller light for pudding.

chicken burgers (1/2 syn each) with salad and paprika chips :D

salad, sw quiche, jacket potatoe and baked beans....

Peri peri pork from the sw magazine x

Chicken chow mein from the supercharged book (it's pork really but I have chicken) followed by a weetabix white chocolate oaty bar for dessert

Rest of family are having takeaway & birthday cake x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sw Donner Kebab for us tonight filled with salad in a wholemeal pitta (heb) & of course salad on the side. I will syn some sweet chilli dipping sauce too :)

Turkey and bacon hotpot tonight (and tomorrow) from the booklet with the magazine.

smoked salmon omelette after WI

shineykat said:
I know its naughty but, I'm going to try and not have tea tonight, got gym session till lateish and weigh in tomorrow so want to get the best loss I can! I'll drink lots of tea instead.

Naughty, but I was tempted to do the same last night, but by the time I had been to the gym and aqua fit I was starving - so had sw quiche, salad, potatoes and beans...

Naughty, but I was tempted to do the same last night, but by the time I had been to the gym and aqua fit I was starving - so had sw quiche, salad, potatoes and beans...

I know, sometimes gym can suppress my appetite and at other times it sends it into a rage! Also my weigh in is on the Thursday evening and I haven't been 100% good this week so I want to give myself the best shot of losing 2lb!!

Chicken Tikka, Chips, bhaji's and flat bread. First time in a long time everything is getting done fresh and home made.x

Back