Whats for tea tonight?

Just had slow cooked beef with mustard roast new potatoes (no fat, just a bit of stock in the roasting tin) and broccoli.

Shape delights apple crumble for pudding and going to have some strawberries and grapes in a bit.

Roast lamb and then the apple and black currants from this months magazine xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grilled chicken breast with savoury rice, actifried squash (hand picked yesterday) and green beans.

It was yummy :)

Attachments

• image-4213341263.jpg
    image-4213341263.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 47
I made a spicy bean and tomato risotto with lots of sf and a rocket salad :)

Pasta with smoked salmon - it's gorg!!

Kx

I need some inspiration for dinner this evening. OH is away with work so I'm home alone. My original plan was to have steak, SW chips and lots of salad, but I forgot to take a steak out of the freezer to defrost before leaving for work so that plan has gone to the wall!

My fall back meals when OH is away tend to be steak, salmon fillet (again still in the freezer) or quorn steaklet thingies... but really need to come up with something different for this evening as quorn just isn't all that appealing today.

KittenKat said:
I need some inspiration for dinner this evening. OH is away with work so I'm home alone. My original plan was to have steak, SW chips and lots of salad, but I forgot to take a steak out of the freezer to defrost before leaving for work so that plan has gone to the wall!

My fall back meals when OH is away tend to be steak, salmon fillet (again still in the freezer) or quorn steaklet thingies... but really need to come up with something different for this evening as quorn just isn't all that appealing today.

How about making yourself a SW quiche or omelette? You could still have it with chips etc... It's what I do if I eat alone...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Not sure yet wouldn't mind another mushroom and lentil loaf if I can persuade Kev to make one, he had the day off from cooking yesterday, so will be champing at the bit to get in the kitchen today...

ooh mixed grill for me tonight

2 eat smart sausage (1 syn), liver, bacon, egg, tomato, mushrooms
fresh fruit salad

My own version of spanish chicken here tonight. 2 chicken stock cubes and a dash of curry powder with sliced peppers, onions,mushrooms and a few peas with chicken legs and thighs on top. Make up stock to a third of a pt and cook in the casserole dish. At the end pour off the liquer and reduce down to get a sauce. Serving it with rice and green beans.

How about making yourself a SW quiche or omelette? You could still have it with chips etc... It's what I do if I eat alone...

Now there's an idea - been meaning to try and make a SW quiche for ages. I have some smoked bacon in the fridge to use up, along with onions, peppers and mushrooms.

Must go dig out a SW quiche recipe so I know how many eggs to how much cottage cheese to use! Hmmm, might even pick up some cooked ham or something on the way home and use it to line the tin!

Oooh, not used my HEA yet today either... mini light babybells in the fridge, might chop those over the top of it, have half tongiht and the other half for lunch tomorrow... that way if I use 2 lots of babybells for HEAs it means I use my HEA tomorrow as well! Or pick up some low fat cheddar on the way home!

Now there's an idea - been meaning to try and make a SW quiche for ages. I have some smoked bacon in the fridge to use up, along with onions, peppers and mushrooms.

Must go dig out a SW quiche recipe so I know how many eggs to how much cottage cheese to use! Hmmm, might even pick up some cooked ham or something on the way home and use it to line the tin!

Oooh, not used my HEA yet today either... mini light babybells in the fridge, might chop those over the top of it, have half tongiht and the other half for lunch tomorrow... that way if I use 2 lots of babybells for HEAs it means I use my HEA tomorrow as well! Or pick up some low fat cheddar on the way home!

sounds like a plan - I love sw quiche; despite this I've never managed to tweak the recipe sufficient to stop it being a bit soggy :eek:

Back