Whats for tea tonight?

Lasagne made with morrisons cheese sauce - yum

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not sure yet............ I am re-joining class tonight too so will be eating later. Think it will be some thing green day based as thinking of a pasta dish of some sorts for lunch :D

Red day so we r having the masala chick drummers from last months mag but if we hace ee we cud have it with rice depends wgat i have for dinner

I made the masala chicken drumsticks for non-SW friends who were over a few weekends back - and they couldn't stop raving about them, they were fab! But mine were marinading for over 24 hours to make sure there was maximum flavour - and less prep and work to do over the actual weekend!

Meeting at 7pm after weigh in so will be having low syn crisps and special k mini bites oh and diet coke!! Xx

fat&40 said:
HONK

spag bol - well it just had to be after talking about it on here yesterday

He he xx

I had half carton new Covent garden carrot and coriander soup as my B choice. Delish xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

KittenKat said:
I made the masala chicken drumsticks for non-SW friends who were over a few weekends back - and they couldn't stop raving about them, they were fab! But mine were marinading for over 24 hours to make sure there was maximum flavour - and less prep and work to do over the actual weekend!

Cant wait to try them decided on ee so we can have some new pots n savoury rice and salad. Theyve been in fridge marinadin since yesterday tea time so should be full ov flavour :)

Off to the cinema for a bit of orange Wednesday's...
Putting a lemony chicken on before we go (v low light so the house is still standing!), and will serve with roast new pots, green beans and broccoli!
Resisting the very large pizza hut/frankie and bennies/mcdonalds at the side of the cinema won't be as hard if I know dinner is almost ready :s

Piri Piri chicken tonight :) Yum!

Aldi thai marinated mini chicken fillets, wedges, roasted veg (mixed peppers & beetroot) with salad

Only used 5 syns today for breakfast & lunch so OH treating me to a chinese tonight hehe Obviuosly I shall keep it within syns so might have a beef chow mein :D

Back