Whats for tea tonight?

Out tonight so going to go to the carvery ( and hopefully be very good and resist lots of roasties )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My new range cooker is up and running I am literally bursting over with excitement - yet I have no idea what to cook so many choices!!

Sorry for being a tad over excited but have lived with just a microwave for the last 6 months while my house is renovated so having a cooker I feel like it's christmas!

Kitty78 said:
My new range cooker is up and running I am literally bursting over with excitement - yet I have no idea what to cook so many choices!!

Sorry for being a tad over excited but have lived with just a microwave for the last 6 months while my house is renovated so having a cooker I feel like it's christmas!

6 months!!!! No wonder you're excited :) enjoy!!

Turkey and all the trimmings then? :) No Christmas pudding though.. Even looking up the syns in that I feel would put weight on! lol

Burger and salad for me tonight, synning the roll as burgers just aren't the same without a roll and I don't really like wholemeal bread.

Kitty78 said:

Can't blame you at all hun - 6 months is a long time.
I love my range - although in the warmer/ slow oven & the electric non fan oven I embarrassingly store my tins etc - lol

Kx

Ooh can't wait. Having beef in black bean sauce from Chinese, just half a portion mixed with extra mushrooms and onions served with actifry chips... well deserved treat still at image therapy - 4lb loss and I am down into the next stone zone!

fat&40 said:
HONK

spag bol - well it just had to be after talking about it on here yesterday

Honk for me to!!!!! :)

Smoked haddock, actifried squash and sweet potato chips, broad beans and chopped tomatoes

Attachments

• image-4119825135.jpg
    image-4119825135.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 44
Back