Whats for tea tonight?

Oriental stir fry - it was very nice - but I have a problem - I;m still hungry...

OK its a red day, already had my hexa and b and only have 5 syns to play with. - It needs to be filling

skinnyminx said:
Oriental stir fry - it was very nice - but I have a problem - I;m still hungry...

OK its a red day, already had my hexa and b and only have 5 syns to play with. - It needs to be filling

Same here had a huge plate ov salad with my kebab n pittas but fruits jus not cuttin it. Had a bad week so tryin to be extra gud n had my syns ( allowed mysel 5 to try n bring it back ) so abit stuck :(

Illbethin1day :) said:
Same here had a huge plate ov salad with my kebab n pittas but fruits jus not cuttin it. Had a bad week so tryin to be extra gud n had my syns ( allowed mysel 5 to try n bring it back ) so abit stuck :(

Think i mite have some syn free pancakes with vanilla yog n strawberries n banana

hmm - we could have a ff yogurt (dont really fancy it though)
or nibble on some chicken/ ham - dont fancy that either
fruit - wont cut it likewise veg or salad

Chicken in slow cooker with carrots, onions and a few herbs & seasonings, will be having mash & more veggies - just gotta use up this garden glut!

Salmon kebab skewers, king prawn kebab skewers, corriander and lemon cous cous.
Cous Cous is new to me as never fancied trying it before but was in the sotw goodie bag so will give it a try

Friday night , so must be Friday night food - doner kebab in pitta , coleslaw and SYN free chilli sauce & garlic Mayo with salad!!
Nom Nom

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BeckyT said:
Tonight will be left over bacon quiche with lots of salad

That sounds really yummy - I've not made SW quiche in years - can you post the recipe for me?

Kx

Kwise1 said:
That sounds really yummy - I've not made SW quiche in years - can you post the recipe for me?

Kx

I use...

300g cottage cheese
4 eggs
Mushrooms
Onion
4 rashers of bacon
Tomato (sliced for the top)
84g low low cheese

I have the quiche and have it over two days hence double the amount of cheese!

'Fry' your bacon, mushrooms and onions. Mixed the eggs and cottage cheese and add then bacon etc and stir well then pour it into your dish. Add your sliced tomato and cook for 30-40 mins. I usually sprinkle the cheese on top about 10mins before it's ready

We're having salmon with lemon and garlic cous cous (home made) and roasted veg (courgette, red onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes).

That sounds really good! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

BeckyT said:
I use...

300g cottage cheese
4 eggs
Mushrooms
Onion
4 rashers of bacon
Tomato (sliced for the top)
84g low low cheese

I have the quiche and have it over two days hence double the amount of cheese!

'Fry' your bacon, mushrooms and onions. Mixed the eggs and cottage cheese and add then bacon etc and stir well then pour it into your dish. Add your sliced tomato and cook for 30-40 mins. I usually sprinkle the cheese on top about 10mins before it's ready

Cheers Hun - def one to make! Do you prefer it hot or cold?

Kx

Smoked Salmon and Prawn risotto with peas and spinach and a side salad and no doubt 2 glasses of wine (6syns) as it is Friday! (Just got to not finish the bottle!!!)

Back