Whats for tea tonight?

Funnily enough I used to always have it hot however I never used to put cheese on it until I tried one at a taster session and that one had been in the fridge and it had cheese on it and it was delish!

The chicken korma from the magazine with HExB wedges & roasted spiced beetroot (think I wrote this on here other day but didn't get round to making it) x

I'm hoping someone can help me. I was on SW website 2 days ago and a recipe popped up for garlic mushroom jackets which involved taking the ins out of the potato and mixing it with creme Fraiche but I didn't write down the method. Now when I go on the website I can't find the recipe. Ive brought all the ingredients and was looking forward to this for my dinner tonight.

Can anybody help pleeeeeeease???

Hmmm i am torn

Green Day
SW Chips egg and beans/ mushy peas

or

smash pizza with veggie topping

What do you think?

I'm hoping someone can help me. I was on SW website 2 days ago and a recipe popped up for garlic mushroom jackets which involved taking the ins out of the potato and mixing it with creme Fraiche but I didn't write down the method. Now when I go on the website I can't find the recipe. Ive brought all the ingredients and was looking forward to this for my dinner tonight.

Can anybody help pleeeeeeease???

can't find one on the SW site, but there is one on slimming eats website - it's 1.5syns on EE, could it have been that one?

Smoffi said:
can't find one on the SW site, but there is one on slimming eats website - it's 1.5syns on EE, could it have been that one?

Hmmmmm it was definitely on SW website so I dunno. Will have a look at the other one tho thanks x

Emily1988 said:
Going up my mums for tea and she's making curry, with madras paste so I'll have to syn that and I'm taking my own mint sauce, mango chutney and onion chutney - all syn free of course! I had a gain last week so trying harder this week but can't turn dwn madras mmm lol xx

Syn free mango chutney ? Please tell me the secret, I love this stuff

Steak, Chips, Garlic Mushrooms & lots of Tomatoes :D:D

Back