Whats for tea tonight?

Butternut squash curry for tonight's supper and a pile of rice! side plate of salad. strawberries for the fruit pudding

Last nights left over lasagne. I'm so hungry, been really bad and skipped lunch:( so hoping the sw chips cook quick. Also having peas. Doing it as green with mince as heb.

Stewing steak, cauliflower, brocolli, carrots and green beans.... been quite a regular this week...

cjeb456 said:
Ooh can i have the recipe please?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Frylight
2 red peppers-deseeded & chopped
8 spring onions-diagonally sliced
1 large carrot-matchsticked
250g can pineapple chunks-drained
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
7fl oz pineapple juice
1 level tbsp Tom purée
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
2 tbsp soy sce
1 level tbsp Cornflour
2-3 tbsp sweetener
440g boiled noodles

1. Heat a wok sprayed with frylight,add peppers,spring onions and carrot and stir fry for 3-4 mins.Add the pineapple and set aside.
2. In a small pan heat the vinegar,orange zest,pineapple juice,Tom purée,5 spice powder, and soy sauce. Mix the Cornflour with 1 tbsp of water and add to the sauce.Bring to the boil and cook until thickened. Stir in the artificial sweetener and pour over the vegetables.
3. Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables, season and serve.

Delicious
I also add to mine with the vegetables some mange tout, baby corn, water chestnuts and chicken.
Hope u try as it is yummy x

Just had SW Korma and rice with a WW naan ,I tweaked the recipe and used Philly light instead of 'eurgh nat yog' and it was yum

Steak, sweet potato wedges, mushrooms and crispy courgettes. Followed by 1/2 syn roulade with raspberries

Mmm mushy pea curry I was pleasantly surprised its the first time I have made it and we enjoyed it immensely xxx

Roast chicken with actifried squash & sweet potato and roast courgettes & carrots and steamed broccoli and green beans

Yummy :)

Attachments

• image-2172859093.jpg
    image-2172859093.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 61
Chicken balti, wholemeal pasta (HExB) beetroot & brocolli followed by fruit (melon, apple & pear) with an activia snackpot

Frylight
2 red peppers-deseeded & chopped
8 spring onions-diagonally sliced
1 large carrot-matchsticked
250g can pineapple chunks-drained
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
7fl oz pineapple juice
1 level tbsp Tom purée
1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
2 tbsp soy sce
1 level tbsp Cornflour
2-3 tbsp sweetener
440g boiled noodles

1. Heat a wok sprayed with frylight,add peppers,spring onions and carrot and stir fry for 3-4 mins.Add the pineapple and set aside.
2. In a small pan heat the vinegar,orange zest,pineapple juice,Tom purée,5 spice powder, and soy sauce. Mix the Cornflour with 1 tbsp of water and add to the sauce.Bring to the boil and cook until thickened. Stir in the artificial sweetener and pour over the vegetables.
3. Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables, season and serve.

Delicious
I also add to mine with the vegetables some mange tout, baby corn, water chestnuts and chicken.
Hope u try as it is yummy x

How many syns is this? :D I might just try it, recipe looks nice.

Vegetable tagine with couscous - nom :)

BBQ despite the wind :) xxx

liver and onion casserole with savoy cabbage, brocolli, cauli, carrots, green beans itsy bitsy bit of mash....:D

Back