Whats for tea tonight?

After a nice Sunday dinner, something simple and free...... Ryvita crackers and low fat cheese spread, followed by an active ff yoghurt :)

Roast chicken, roast potatoes (SW way), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, petit pois and the family around the table! I love Sundays

I had Turkey Stir Fry with loads of ginger, chili and garlic and some soy sauce. Loads of SF veg and egg noodles.
For pudding I've fashioned a slimming world trifle of sorts. A pack of sugar free jelly, loads of strawberrys and 5 sponge fingers with a pot of ambrosia low fat custard. Made two massive portions and I think quite low syn.
Have only used a couple of syns today and can't be bothered to search the syns of the pudding!x

Courgette, pea & mint risotto followed by fruit salad (kiwi berries, melon, pear, strawberries) & yogurt.

YUM!

I am cooking quorn bolognaise with peppers, onions, mushrooms & chilli. Also making my own garlic bread using 2x WW bread hexb , Italian herb mix spice, and Philly on top

KraziKayzi said:
Sounds interesting...how was it? I have tried the smash pizza and that turned out nice, not heard of couscous pizza

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Well when I had it at taster evening was yummy but mine has nearly just made me upchuck unfortunately. Mum and dad are enjoying it mind u so must be me!!

Salt beef and tongue (cooked by my clever hubby) with squash chips and steamed runner beans. It was yummy :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1729228482.jpg
    image-1729228482.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 36
Tonight will be ratatouille with SW wedges, yum.

Making spaghetti bolognese and sw cheesecake for pudding

Peppered chicken steaks with sw chips and veg xx

Seafood Risotto with a large side salad! Yum yum - firm family favourite too - providing we have some electricity with all this wind!!

Back