Whats for tea tonight?

grilled chicken with mushrooms / onions & diet coke sauce (I made the sauce yesterday and it has been nicely maturing), sw wedges & veg

Shepherds Pie with carrots, cauli, cabbage and a droplet (!) of gravy.:D

I have no idea yet but I wanted to use my new wok so in it so far I've put peppers, peas, onions, sweetcorn and mushrooms!! Got a chicken breast too so going to make some tomato sauce & add some pasta... Enough for four so freeze some!! :) xxx

Attachments

• image-2355505701.jpg
    image-2355505701.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 34
sw quiche, salad and beans - i am starving....

Slimming World Breakfast. Loads of mushrooms, sw chips quorn sausages and beans with loads of fruit to follow

Pork Balti & rice -can smell it cooking now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had quorn nuggets (3) corn on the cob, baked beans, mushy peas, cucumber & tomato - weird mix but I enjoyed it x

Red day today so roasted chicken breast, wedges (HExB) carrot & turnip mashed & broccoli with mushroom & onion gravy (oxo so syn free)

Last night was beef stir fry, with worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, a stock pot and tons of onion, peppers, shiitake mushrooms and courgette, served with noodles.

Tonight is chicken - but that's as far as I have got so far! I have chicken fillets out of the freezer defrosting but not sure what to do with them yet - probably either a thrown together chicken curry 'surprise' or stuffed chicken of some sorts.

Back