Whats for tea tonight?

cabbage, carrots, green beans, stewing steak, liver and onions

Hubby's cooking :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3631929935.jpg
    image-3631929935.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 65
Chicken breast, some roast potato (done in little cubes so you get more brown bits for your potato), roast parsnip, roast carrots, lots of runner beans (from a friends allotment) and brussel sprouts with chicken bisto (synned, obviously),

Then had 2 slices of watermelon, and a mullerlight for desert (was very hungry after my aerobics class).

Best thing is that there is enough left over to make tomorrows dinner as long I do some frozen veggies to top it up.

Starter: homemade courgette soup
Dinner: Tandoori chicken, onion & cumin rice, pilau flavoured courgette & mushroom curry, vegetable curry using mushy pea curry as a base, with cucumber/tomato raita and warmed pitta
Lovely, and completely syn free

Not sure I need any afters ;-)

Attachments

• image-1752831686.jpg
    image-1752831686.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 48
Salmon fillet (cooked with soy sauce, garlic and ginger), roast BNS and sweet potato, and a pile of spinach. Had a tbsp of sweet chilli sauce on the side (1.5 syns). Yum! :eek:)

Chilli xxx

Pasta with veggie sauce which had the following in it:

Squash
Courgettes
Broccoli
Tomatoes (tinned and fresh)
Aubergine
Passata
Onions
Peppers

It was lovely :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-294872905.jpg
    image-294872905.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 42
Starter: homemade courgette soup

Can I have the recipe for this please? :)

If I told you, I'd have to kill you :D
No seriously, it's so embarassingly simple, I wouldn't call it a recipe ;)

veg. oxo cube, chopped courgette, simmer until tender, blend, season, normally just pepper as oxo have salt in them already, today I added a tiny pinch of chilli as I was having spicy food..... blending makes it thick & creamy.

Enjoy

Made these for last night.................

Pete’s Strawberry Dips

Ingredients
Punnet of strawberries, small to medium size
2 Tbsp. Nutella (8 Syn)
11g pack of Options, mint flavour (2 Syn)

Method

Place in a micro-proof dish 2 Tbsp. of nutella, heat until it goes soft but not runny, remove from the microwave and dip strawberries into it and then into a bowl filled with Options, remove and place on a grease-proof sheet of paper.

When finished place the sheet into the fridge and chill for at least 1 hour.

11 made divided by 10 Syn’s =< 1 Syn each!

Attachments

• Strawberry Dips (Large).JPG
    Strawberry Dips (Large).JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 50
Ok so its wi night, need a treat but need to be totally on plan as on Saturday I am going out for a spa day which includes a 3 course meal - starter and main course look ok but I want a dessert and that will be totally off plan and mega syns (Creme Brule with Gingerbread fingers...)

So I think I will have an EE day (usually stick to red with the occasional green chucked in for good measure)

So....
Melt in the Middle Burgers
SW Chips
Tomato and Onion Relish
Side Salad (big)
HEX B Brown roll - maybe or I may have a couple of weetabix mid morning....;)

Back