Whats for tea tonight?

Don't do it! You'll regret a binge afterwards x

If it's stodge you want, how about mash potato with cauliflower mashed into it? - it's so creamy and you're also getting your superfree. Or pasta with tinned tomatoes or passata?

That sounds good potato and cauliflower mashed together with the quark cheese! Infact I might just mash loads of veggies together in to a huge plateful and eat until I am full - safe in the knowledge Im not overdoing it!
Thanks for the words of encouragement Lisa! :eek:

skinnyminx said:
Try this delicious healthy alternative to high street
burger chains over the summer.
Makes 4 Burgers
Ingredients
400g Extra Lean Minced Beef*
4 Babybel Lights
Seasoning to taste (Salt, Pepper, Mixed Herbs, Chilli,
Garlic, Paprika)
4 Wholemeal/ White Rolls
Salad to garnish (Tomatoes, Onion, Lettuce)
Method
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees/ Gas mark 4
2. Unwrap Babybel and remove wax coating. Place to one side
3. Mix the minced beef well with the seasoning/s of your choice. Divide the mix into 4 equal
portions.
4. Form one portion of the minced beef mixture around the cheese and slightly flatten to
make a burger shape, ensuring that all of the cheese is covered
5. Spray a tray with fry light and put the burgers in the oven for 30 minutes. (This will ensure
that the meat is thoroughly cooked and the cheese melts)
6. Assemble burger and serve!!

Brilliant thanks will try this tomo :)

MissBeee said:
That sounds good potato and cauliflower mashed together with the quark cheese! Infact I might just mash loads of veggies together in to a huge plateful and eat until I am full - safe in the knowledge Im not overdoing it!

Think I'd spend a couple of syns and smother it in gravy!!

Having ee day so having a curry. Chicken and got a curry mix its made by the spice is right its jus a mix of herbs and spices so im guessing its free. U jus add chopped toms and onions but im putting peppers in aswell. And made a onion salad and using my hexb as a pitta at cutting it half so its thinner and puttin in oven till crispy like a poppadom abd serving with rice. Looking forward to it hope its nice :)

Sw chips carrots and sweetcorn with gravy and Hea roast chicken it was yummy x

Chicken and bacon soup in the slow cooker: chicken, smoked bacon, carrots, onion, leeks, potato, sweetcorn, pinto beans and butter beans, it smells delish! :D

shrinki said:
That sounds nice. How did you make it?

The recipe is on The Recipe section under My Wise Main Meals Recipes

Let me know if you need the link ;)
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Egg & Chips and 'fried' mushrooms
Mmmmm

MissBeee said:

That's ok :)

Baked potato, beans and bacon. No superfree so will have a massive fruit salad after zumba later.

Illbethin1day :) said:
Having ee day so having a curry. Chicken and got a curry mix its made by the spice is right its jus a mix of herbs and spices so im guessing its free. U jus add chopped toms and onions but im putting peppers in aswell. And made a onion salad and using my hexb as a pitta at cutting it half so its thinner and puttin in oven till crispy like a poppadom abd serving with rice. Looking forward to it hope its nice :)

Wow that was lush n pleased with the sustitute poppadoms :)

just waiting for it to finish cooking - 2 melt in the middle burger, 2 gtilled tomatoe, sw chips and actifry carrot, pickled onion and hex b wholemeal roll....

Back