Whats for tea tonight?

Braxs said:
Chinese, it's a flexible syn night. Well its my first anniversary after all ;)

Don't know what you like from Chinese ,but I've had one every week since SW, i have king prawn or house special spring onion and ginger I syn that at 5syns. Then either boiled rice (free) or fried rice 4 syns. I never go over syns for the day,and I've never lost weight doing it. ;)

Steak, barbecue wedges and BNS, salad.
Have to be extra careful as ended up having a full breakfast in a caff this morning as Dort was starving!

roast chicken, carrots, cauli, sprouts, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy...

Chips, eggs and beans i think. Been really bad this week and had fish n chips and chocolate. Can't seem to get my head in the right frame!

Joanne24 said:
Chips, eggs and beans i think. Been really bad this week and had fish n chips and chocolate. Can't seem to get my head in the right frame!

Same here! :( I eat crap when i feel crap which makes me feel worse lol x

I enjoyed my tea, I don't have salad that often. My SOW gem lettuce, tomato , onion , ham SW chips. X

Attachments

• image-2505624476.jpg
    image-2505624476.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 97
Bunnylush said:
I enjoyed my tea, I don't have salad that often. My SOW gem lettuce, tomato , onion , ham SW chips. X

Ur chips look delish! How do u get them looking so nice? I tend to do skin on wedges as I find they taste nicer doing it the sw way :)

MinkyDinky said:
Ur chips look delish! How do u get them looking so nice? I tend to do skin on wedges as I find they taste nicer doing it the sw way :)

I use a chip mesh ( google eBay sell them or B and M cheap shops,Factory shops)

Put big fan oven on ,not top small one. Par boil 6 ish mins ,drain shake, put mesh on baking tray, put chips on mesh,spray frylite, can take up to 45 mins ( it's always different )

Honestly people pay £150 air fryers and actuary, I paid £4.50 for my chip mesh!

I'll see if I have pic x

You can get the chip mesh in Poundland cost=£1-00!
pic of my chips done in the oven..

Attachments

• SW Chips (Large).JPG
    SW Chips (Large).JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 151
Off digging our new allotment this afternoon, so am making a large pan of warming Stew for later. :D

Back