Whats for tea tonight?

shrinki said:
I'm going to try a spicy spaghetti squash recipe I found online. I love spaghetti squash :)

Ooh what's that... it sounds interesting.

Melt in the middle burgers, SW chips, & salad :)

Going to have chicken breast wrapped in bacon filled with philli and mushrooms with carrot and swede mash, a bit of potato broccoli and peas.

Tuna pasta bake
(pasta twists,sweetcorn,cherry toms,leeks, tuna, in oven dish with 2 eggs and quarter pint of milk poured over and an a of cheese on top, cooked in oven)

with sprouts, carrots and green beans

ww eclair for pud

Prawn Fu Yong with noodles!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Some of these dinner ideas sound scrummy! Will be revisiting for ideas for sure!

Still haven't decided what we are having...

Mixed bean and beef chilli lasagne SW chips done in the actifry with 1 tbsp of EV Olive oil 3 syns(Hubby is having half) and Salad yum yum

xx

EydenHainsworth said:
Mixed bean and beef chilli lasagne SW chips done in the actifry with 1 tbsp of EV Olive oil 3 syns(Hubby is having half) and Salad yum yum

xx

Snap :) although ours is just the mixed bean chilli with chunky sw spicy chilli wedges and salad may have HEA of cheese of top too :) x

cauli, brocolli, carrots, liver, onion and green beans.... hope it settles going to the gym in 40 mins:rolleyes:

Snap :) although ours is just the mixed bean chilli with chunky sw spicy chilli wedges and salad may have HEA of cheese of top too :) x

Great minds think alike hehe As you can see I used a HEA of light philly on top lol

xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0116.jpg
    DSC_0116.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 45
Back