Whats for tea tonight?

Just ryvita & philli I think for me had to have dinner at lunch time turkey & a huge pile of veg as we are going out . My sons been nominated as pupil of the year for an awards ceremony run by our local newspaper . Very proud mum this afternoon hope he wins

mrs big b said:
Just ryvita & philli I think for me had to have dinner at lunch time turkey & a huge pile of veg as we are going out . My sons been nominated as pupil of the year for an awards ceremony run by our local newspaper . Very proud mum this afternoon hope he wins

Awwww brill!! Bet ur bursting with pride :) good luck!!

we are having later on when the kids are in bed ( so i can actually enjoy it and not have indigestion!) chicken breasts stuffed with laughing cow ( hxa) wrapped in parma ham ( about 1.5 syn per breast im having two!) and roasted in garlic new potatoes ( hxb)
cant wait !!!!!

Am hoping for bns risotto. I have put in a request for it so we'll see :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

everyone is getting a chinese and i dont know what to get ive being good all day sticking to the plan what will i get anyone have any good ideas

everyone is getting a chinese and i dont know what to get ive being good all day sticking to the plan what will i get anyone have any good ideas

chicken in blackbean sauce 5 syn

chicken chop suey & noodles 5.5

chicken & mushroom 5.5

chicken/beef in oyster sauce 4.5

ginger & garlic prawns with noodles 5

\\\gawd I could eat a chinese myself now:p:rolleyes:

Going to have a bit of a curry feast from the Curry Heaven cookbook :) Poppadoms (synned), with a starter of chicken tikka drumsticks, then a beef curry with a side of mushroom curry. Yum, yum, is it dinnertime yet? :D

Husbands making speedy 4 bean chilli. :)

'Special' mince for us (with salad for me and pasta for hubby)-special mince is mince with whatever veg needs using up from the fridge, chopped up and mixed in, with chopped tomatoes

That sounds great, any chance you could post the recipe in the recipe section? X

Sounds more fancy than it was, more like beef and tomato! I'll post recipe later tonight though, got to pop out to take kids back. I'll try and figure how to put a link in as well.

Dh is just lighting the bbq!! We are having pork and lamb steaks with minted new potatoes and salad! Followed by strawberries (for me) and jam tarts for dh and the kids for afters!! Yum, yum!!

Gammon joint, corn on the cob, SW wedges and a huge salad. Can not wait!!

P.S. Does anybody else think that the Dominos ads are a bit inappropriate for this site.

Whats for tea?

Im having meatloaf made with extra lean mince beef, onions, garlic, herbs wholemeal breadcrumbs (HEXB) and mixed together with an egg, plus carrots, peas, dry roasted potatoes and parsnips and drizzled with gravy ( 2 syns). Yum!

Afters is 0% greek yogurt and berries:eek:

Back