Whats for tea tonight?

I'll be having speedy prawn curry with mixed veg and curly kale.

Curried carrot and parsnip soup...

Oooh kitty I'm having Gammon eggs too... but with sweet potatoe chips or mash (haven't decided) ..nom nom

Brought my boyfriend some Jalepino Dorritos that jumped into my shopping basket ...must resist!

SW recipe falafels for me, with a big salad and minty yogurt dip.

Pasta with Smoked Salmon (a yummy dish which creates a Philly & White wine sauce to mix into pasta and topped with a mix of cooked leeks & carrots with smoked salmon)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lancashire hot pot for me. Smells LUSH!!! :D

My tea was best ever!

Morrisons free chilled lamb shank, frozen mushy peas, sprouts and SW chips. Taste Devine every mouthful ;)

Attachments

• image-2089548677.jpg
    image-2089548677.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 78
Chicken cacciatore from SW magazine with SW chips, mashed swede and carrot and green beans. It was yummy.

Oooh, I'm glad that the chicken thing was nice as I'm making that in a couple of days. It felt very decadent buying tinned cherry tomatoes, lmao - I never knew such things existed!

who_la_hoop said:
Oooh, I'm glad that the chicken thing was nice as I'm making that in a couple of days. It felt very decadent buying tinned cherry tomatoes, lmao - I never knew such things existed!

I just used tinned chopped time and also added some oregano.

i had crunchy salad.. wholegrain cracker breads ( 6 for hxb) home made syn free hummus ( free) and tinned tuna ( which im still working out if it should be synned or used as a hxb) it was gorgeous.. i love teas like that.. very filling to!

I will have finally finished my mammoth bucket of stew off (been eatting it for lunch and tea since monday) this lunch time so I'm free to have something different. I was thinking pasta and ham in a tomato sauce because I havn't got anything out of the freezer.

Malibu xx

Chinese chicken curry, boiled rice and steamed brocolli for me :) x

Having carrot & coriander soup to start then butternut squash risotto (topped with HEX Parmasan)
Im desp trying to increasse my superfoods xoxo

gottasleepnow said:
Having carrot & coriander soup to start then butternut squash risotto (topped with HEX Parmasan)
Im desp trying to increasse my superfoods xoxo

Might try making BNS risotto tonight!

Back