Ah good. It wasn't just me then :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
It's a spaghetti Bol honk!!!!

We are having skewered pork & veg kebabs with syn free BBQ sauce and rice

Changed it to syn free rib sauce - I hope its nice

Lamb & potato tagine, served with peas and carrots.
its smelling good!

Fancy spag bol but i think its gonna be baked potato and chilli since im on a red day.

Stacking burger, with 1 babybel on, bacon, 1 hexb wholemeal roll. SW chips.
Salad and sweetcorn

Gorgeous!

Attachments

• image-1835341179.jpg
    image-1835341179.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 81
Sausage, mash and superspeed mushy peas!! STS at WI so on it now for a 2lbs off next week!

*note to self - no vino!

Had the last of my SW quiche with a rocket salad. Was lovely. Also had our taster night tonight someone had made a smoked salmon and prawn quiche and it was gorgeous so that will be on my menu at some point this week!

oooh that sounds nice! do you have the recipe for it? :)

My 1st post here, so hello. Loving the sound of that salmon and prawn quiche too!

We've had Pizza topped chicken breast with celeriac chips and veggies. Yummy!!

Thinspired said:
oooh that sounds nice! do you have the recipe for it? :)

Big (30cm diameter) flan/ quiche dish
Smoked salmon - not sure of quantities but she said she used more prawns than smoked salmon
Prawns
6 eggs
300g tub of fat free cottage cheese

I'm guessing this is how she did it because I make a very similar quiche with super free veggies quite a lot. So you would put in the prawns and salmon first then beat the eggs and cottage cheese together bit of black pepper then pour over the salmon and prawns.

Bake in oven for around 30 mins or until the top is a golden brown.

Hope this helps.

Think it mite b a red day so will do gammon joint fried egg chopped toms beans hexb and mayb a couple 1syn sausages. Gunna make broccoli n cauliflower soup for dinner usin part ov my hexa milk. But if i have ee day could have beans with my t mmm decisions decisions :)

Kitty78 said:
Big (30cm diameter) flan/ quiche dish
Smoked salmon - not sure of quantities but she said she used more prawns than smoked salmon
Prawns
6 eggs
300g tub of fat free cottage cheese

I'm guessing this is how she did it because I make a very similar quiche with super free veggies quite a lot. So you would put in the prawns and salmon first then beat the eggs and cottage cheese together bit of black pepper then pour over the salmon and prawns.

Bake in oven for around 30 mins or until the top is a golden brown.

Hope this helps.

Fantastic! Thank you very much.

Maggi So Juicy Sweet & Sour Chicken, it's 4.5 syns for the whole packet so split between 4 i'm counting 1.5 for me.

I'll either have it with potato wedges and frozen veg (haven't been shopping yet) or egg fried rice.

xx

Back