Whats for tea tonight?

Hi can you please pm me the recipe and also tell me how many syns it is?

Thank you so much x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Here is the recipe. Not sure of the syn value but it it is low fact low due to the ingredients and also note that this recipe serves 4. I made this last night and served with mash and green beans. Really quick, warming and tasty for these (now) chilly Autumn evenings!

Ingredients

Fry Light
3 eating apples (peeled, cored, sliced into wedges)
500g pork fillet (sliced into medallions)
200ml chicken stock
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp chopped sage leaves (or use dried sage)
2 tbsp half fat creme fraiche

Method

1. Add Frylight to a large frying pan. Add apples and cook for about 10 minutes until caramelised and softened. Remove apples from pan and set aside.

2. Add more Frylight to pan and fry pork medallions on each side for about 2 minutes.

3. Add the stock and mustard to the pan then bubble for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.

4. Return the apples to the pan with the sage and cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes.

5. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the creme fraiche. Add seasoning if required.

Enjoy!

Defrosted my homemade Mince & Mushroom Lasagne

Waiting for my SW cheese & onion pie to come out of the oven - was gonna serve with homemade potato skins but already eaten them lol

Mixed bean chilli with passata courgette carrot onions peppers. Been in crockpot all day , I'm starving. Will serve with wedges and cheese x

Attachments

• image-4160271011.jpg
    image-4160271011.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 48
Shirleen said:
butternut squash risotto and it's lovely!
my first attempt at risotto!

That's one of my faves - especially with Parmesan and the small amount of butter - tastes soooooo naughty

Sw chips, egg and beans Mmmmm

image-772664418.jpg

Jacket potato (the size of a small child's head) cottage cheese, tomato and herb pasta n sauce with added tomato and onion, rocket and mixed salad!

I had pork and SW chips was lovely - although forgot my superfree but I have eaten quite a bit of fruit today...

Back