Whats for tea tonight?

quorn shepherds pie and mushy peas!

Im having chicken korma...im a lazy one so we have a healthy eating korma sauce - about 5 syns for serving but to be honest...i down with that!! xx

Good old diet coke chicken with loads of mushrooms as a side! Yum

I'm having an Indian takeaway! Going for Lamb rogan josh and saving 13 syns for it because the portions are always bigger than those in the SW book. Looking forward to it :)

Big fat chinese... Hungover & have eaten the world twice already xxx :(

Roast pork loin, broccolli cheese, roasted new potatoes in their skins and maybe some apple and onion.

I had garden peas, 2 'fried' eggs, gammon and some mini potato bites, knocked down with a pint....of water :)

Barbecued baby chicken with celeraic and potato mash and honey roast carrots.

As I had a large Dinner , tea was just 2 wholemeal baps with laughing cow cheese spread with Diet coke gammon slices, and an egg custard for pudding and a banana!

Chinese diet coke chicken and stir fry very yummy

Someone else (can't remember who - apologies, alcohol has taken over my brain!) said this ended up dry, did. the beans make a lot of difference? X x

Um... it's chips and egg so yeah, I guess it is dry... though it is an absolute favourite in this house! We always have it with mountains of crazy beans. :) Mmmmm

Though tonight is sloppy joes in a 57g wm bap with BNS & celeriac chips.

MissBeee said:
Thanks Lisa - you always seem to bail me out!! x

That's what we're all here for. Tons of people bailed me out when I was new and I'm sure you'll do the same when you've been here a while :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken Curry and Rice, Melon and FF muller yog... Nom nom nom!
Thinking about a 2 finger Kit kat or an options hot choc for my choc fix... but may try and be good as got WI on wed and a friend is coming with so may try and be extra good this week.. lol!

Back