Whats for tea tonight?

If I lose at weigh in then... Medium pizza!! If I stay the same at weigh in... Small pizza!! If I gain at weigh in... Medium pizza with chips ;) Hahaha xxx

Blondee said:
If I lose at weigh in then... Medium pizza!! If I stay the same at weigh in... Small pizza!! If I gain at weigh in... Medium pizza with chips ;) Hahaha xxx

Lol! I like your thinking x

Aw everyones sounds better than mine lol im going comfort food! Scrambled eggs with beans fried mushrooms n toms and toast lol...

Tonight is weigh-in so Tomato & Chilli Soup!

ok, i have tried the roast chicken in the slow cooker with carrots and onions (sage, thyme, rosemary and a couple of oxo cubes) to be served with carrots, cauli, onions, sprouts, savoy cabbage and marrow... will do potatoes for kids and hubby...

Pizza-topped chicken with lots of roasted veg. I've got a friend coming over for tea who can't cook, so I choose something fairly simple but really yummy to teach her!!

xx

Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta - yummy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Spicy prawns and rice.

Mission dell 9.5 sin wrap
Fried in beaten egg chilli garlic spring onion.
Filled with salad, home made meatballs, hexb 42 g cathedral light cheddar.

Omg gorgeous, saw this fried wrap idea on Saturday kitchen last week.

Attachments

• image-2284607906.jpg
    image-2284607906.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 74
  • image-2063108775.jpg
    image-2063108775.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 72
Bunnylush said:
Mission dell 9.5 sin wrap
Fried in beaten egg chilli garlic spring onion.
Filled with salad, home made meatballs, hexb 42 g cathedral light cheddar.

Omg gorgeous, saw this fried wrap idea on Saturday kitchen last week.

This looks Devine!!! U fried the wrap in egg? Never heard that before x

It was from Saturday's Market kitchen,I think it's from Indian street food? He filled his with salad and chicken tikka. But we had mince left from yesterday.

Sprayed big pan with frylite, mixed together spring onion chilli garlic 3 eggs. Dipped each side of wrap in egg bowl and tipped excess egg onto wrap after turning to fry other side. Yum. So filling. Messy to eat lol x

Diet coke chicken. Was yum! First time I've tried it x

Back